The End of This Serie

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by KaY_xD, Jul 13, 2007.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

so here it comes the end! what do u think? good bad okay?

i think its okay-ish...the 1st one is better, i dont like ron broke up with tavia. but i'm really happy that Michael's baby with Sonija's okay. everyone is happy at the end. =]

#1 KaY_xD, Jul 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  2. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

damn the end of this series.... i have a feeling they going to be a 3rd one in a yrs time or 2... cuz Ron has just start a relationship with Joey.... plus at the end they had a mission we did not see and we having seen Sammul interview.....theres alot of stuff this sereis can carry on... but if they are going to release a 3rd i hope its going to be abot more better and the goof and mistakes will not apear in it...... guys what you think?-worship

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

sigh....it was sad...did Sonija HAVE to die...i mean...ugghh...at least they saved the baby...but...its so sad when she died....

4. ChilliChidori

ChilliChidori Well-Known Member

I am agreed with KaY_xD. The end of 'The Academy' was better. OTFB's end is a open one that indicates a new season/series. I wished Sonija didn't die.

5. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

the ending is pretty good beside the part when sonija died =[....if she didn't die then it'll be great=]

6. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i swear that TVB On The First Beat was no happy ending.
    spoilers, but i'm furious!
    i mean how can winnie die, leaving the baby with ah fung? and then we don't know who ah jing (ah min's cousin) ended up with. there were some hints that ah boh and the guy from class b in the academy that they were together, but were they really together? i just dont understand the point of winnie's death. this ending is only slightly better than the slicing of the demon. R.I.P. Winnie. Is it like The Academy and On the First Beat, a main character has to die?

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

well, because someone important died, the rating of the the last episode will increase. I think this is a normal strategy that TVB use all the time. REMEMBER 棟篤神探?? wong chi wah died, i was so pissed.

8. 2Face

2Face Active Member

Drama has to happen! I don't like the fact that she died too, but drama = rating = money, and thats how everything is worked around! :D

9. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol u guys are making me lose confidence in the ending, i'm planning to watch it at night and after all your complaints.... -lol

10. 2Face

2Face Active Member

Nah man, I liked the series. I could care-less for all the rumours going on about the actors IRL, it's still a good series and I never lost interest in it. Don't let other peoples opinions spoil it for yourself! :)

11. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

i guess... hopefully there will be a third one to make up for all the opened-ended questions that we have -lol

12. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

well seing there are so many open ended questions still unanswerred in the last episode, there is a big chance there will be another sequel. Police dramas are quite popular with steady ratings so, TVB might have considered this before they finished the script for the ending of OTFB. Thats my opinion anyway, wat du u think?

13. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

TVB had too many good guys, i personally didnt want her to die.. but no1 wants a good guy to die.. but they did have to add realism into the thing or it wouldn't be that good.

14. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

errr the ending is sooo bad -___-
    hoouu qk ar~~

15. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

haizz...too bad sonija died....the scene where michael proposed to her was emotional....and sonija's face looked so realistic...normally they wouldn't bother with the make up and stuffs since it's already the end...even if there's a cliff hanger in the end doesn't mean there'll be sequel...if there is a sequel does that mean that ron will break up with joey as he did with tavia in this series? and the mission and emergency turn out was just as typical as other series...like forensic heroes and burning flame...

16. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

there might be a chance for another sequel....but the rating is not as good as the 1st one so the answer is "Maybe". People like the 1st one that's why they made this sequel. but i think it's good enough right now.

17. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

but then.. there's also a lot that cannot be continued in the series.. such as what will happen to mike? and sammuel? it's gonna be repetitive..

18. o2ken

o2ken Member

the ending is quite sucky

19. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

is a bad ending,

20. sandi129

sandi129 Member

OMG hated the ending
    it was terriable
    so hoping there will be a third