Teach me History : How was the Vietnam War started?

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by TvbAddict, Dec 7, 2005.

1. TvbAddict

TvbAddict Well-Known Member

call me uneducated but how was the Vietnam war started? And vietnam's got a north and south fighting each other during the war it beause the french had the other half? are they united now?

2. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

thats a nice short article summurzing it up.

3. hkguy

hkguy Member

they were pretty smart but too bad they didnt have the fire power....

4. ghost

ghost Guest

well, you can go to vietnam and ask the vietcong

5. sweetlilpiggy

sweetlilpiggy Member

I don't even know how it got started....

6. rosan

rosan Member

the most importan is the loving-coutry spirit, all vietnamese ready to be one .

you can kill them but you can't kill their spirit , that why VietNam won in wars.

Vietnam hadn't the nuclear , model weapons but they have the champion-weapon is their loving-combine-country spirit!!!!

7. TVB_Angel

TVB_Angel Well-Known Member

The North was base on dictator and the South believe in a free country kinda like the civil war; one side believe in slave the other don't. So they fought and then the US believe in a free country of course so they join in..lol

8. TVB_Angel

TVB_Angel Well-Known Member

lol..they won the war because of gorilla attack. The US and South didn't know much about Gorilla attack that's why they lost. US didn't know the land and all so they got stuck in traps.

9. soyu

soyu Member

its the tunnel networks, and the massive amount of soldiers who would run out just to take bullets for the others :) some people are so crazy like that guess :) but hey, we would all be eating fast foods instead of pho if we didnt win! hahaha

10. rosan

rosan Member

I think it's war !

And finaly they won.

Do you know how many Vietnamese people died for that win ?

"An attack" or traps and even land not enough to win in that 20-years-war.

you must know Before that, they K.O the French ' armi in VietNam after ~ 100 -years-fight....

11. Alexandros

Alexandros Member

the article quoted is n American propoganda lie, the attack on the destroyer was proved false. Basically the south was an unpopular US puppet govermnet unwanted by the people (much like that of other US puppet states), the north wa sa left leaning entity who succesfully resisted the French rule under Ho Chi Minh and were opposed to a divided Vietnam. The US and the French colonialists were the agressors

12. XiouYen

XiouYen Member

It's a long story to tell you. But I'll try to let you all know about Vietnamese history if you guys wanna do. I'm sp proud of my country. A big kiss to Vietnam ^^

13. zzboizz

zzboizz Active Member

???????????????

14. thienvy2001

thienvy2001 Member

Time will answer for whos right & whos wrong in the War.
    I wont follow any of them,both sides communist or wutever.
    I think both of them have the good sides & the dark sides for their own.
    Even they try to convert my mind just like some Vietnamese magazine in California.
    I'm not crazy like those people.
    Politics is suck.

15. ryoko83

ryoko83 Active Member

A very detail explaination step by step from the cause to the end. You can find it here at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_war This encyclopedia is a very useful tool to increase knowledge feither for assignment purposes or simple enjoy it context.

From East to West and the highest peak in the world to the deepest ocean. Every knowledge you can find it there!-bigclap

16. maymay

maymay Member

yehhh i love PHOOO

17. vi3tg0d4n

vi3tg0d4n Active Member

well, you can go to vietnam and ask the vietcong lolz

18. takashii

takashii Banned

war started with one american shoot vitenamesse chick in the back..so they got mad ..hahaha

19. wantirnaar

wantirnaar Well-Known Member

"control" that will start war
    make peace and look forwards to future