Taxi Drivers! Can't drive

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hadouken, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Anyone notice Taxi Drivers cant drive? They always lookin away, and acting like they own the road! how many times have a freakin taxi guy almost hit me? 4 or 5 times, one time i had to dodge becuase the idiot was turning while lookin the other way. I have friends who have been hit by cars, turns out most of them are from Taxi drivers, they idle on the street while people honk at them, park in illegal zones and are fukin annoying as hell. I Ride taxi sometimes,not to say they are all bad but other then that i think they are lousy drivers!

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

hmph..i gota keep an eye out for this...

3. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

there probly angry cause most of them are smart ass fuggers who cant get a job cause they come from another country and are required to go back to school to practice what they have been in there country for 25 years and now are forced to drive a taxi for some snot nosed teenager who, while in teh taxi puts on a stupid indian accent and goes "excuseme abdula can u take me to (insert street here)". now multiply that by 4 then seven then every day in the year ad one for leap years and throw in a joke about all taxi drivers being south asian (yes yes it does seem that way doesnt it lol) and you should be haven some mighty angry people driven taxis.... maybe they trying to hit you ang.... did u try one of your apu accents in a taxi recently they do have radios they might of all heard u lol

4. Moki

Moki Guest

what about white cab drivers, anyone see those.

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

in that amazingly long post mark..some good points....

6. yep... couple of em almost cause serious accidents for me but im too lazy to type out what happen lol.

7. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

since when did u drive ang?

8. Read the post foo

9. missjennie

missjennie Well-Known Member

yes, i see this everywhere. they always honk at you as well.. like "SHUT the fuck up taxi dude gosh!" makes me >;[

10. Moki

Moki Guest

i've got to experience this now that im down here

11. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

oh.. u mean u almost got hit by taxi drivers literally.. i thought u meant while u were driving. :ugh:

12. stay still and i'll hit you :spank:

13. Moki

Moki Guest

wow ur right stupid taxi drivers!

14. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Well-Known Member

yy taxi drivers acting like stuntdrivers in training xD but sometimes they are of good use,... especially in that moments,... when u´re stressed out and too late to catch up the train or ur plane, in such situations they can be ur saviours ^^ have u ever been to sweden? they are driving even crazier than taxi drivers there xD

15. ilac91

ilac91 Member

The worst experience I had was in San Francisco......taxi driver drove on the curb to get around traffic!!

16. mochamaru

mochamaru Member

haha, I hate them too, but they never seem to be around when u need them. and when u dont want them, they are everywhere. I swear when they are going to some place on their own, they will cut people, doing everything that is illegal. but when they have passengers, they drive slow as a snail, argh....

17. cyta

cyta Member

i hate taxi drivers but HAWAII HAS THE BEST DRIVERS SOO FREAKING FUNNY

18. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

yea, the taxi driver i had drive so slow!

19. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

You should come to London and see how the black cab drivers drive. They have to sit a very through test called the knowledge where they have to know all the roads in central London. They are polite and courteous drivers- worth the tip. Different though in Chendu or in Nairobi where they think they own the roads.