Tavia

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by haru, Oct 28, 2009.

1. haru

haru Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of her character? I quite like her character, feel sorry for her when she got slapped & nearly got her mouth sewed.

Finally in Episode 7 we get to see abit of Tavia's evilness. I look forward to see the transformation of her character

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yup definitely, she's jealous XDDDD jealousy ---> evil, so far okay...lets see if she deserves the award

3. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

shes too soft

4. wenp31

wenp31 New Member

5. wenp31

wenp31 New Member

6. densha

densha Well-Known Member

seems like charmaine is a camera-whore so far. She is getting all the exposures and the scenes and the on-screen achievements so far. We have to see more of Tavia and see how her character shines.

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

the developing stage of tavia into a vicious and evil person doesn't look very convincing yet. gotta see more ... yes, she has gotten into trouble a lot .. got slapped and her mouth almost got sewed up but she kinda brought it upon herself for her behavior and actions. we see her standing up to righteousness .. at least now .. and suddenly, bamm .. she became a vicious, conniving, and manipulative bitch overnight.

8. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

hehe shes evil ^-^

9. FantasyMania

FantasyMania Active Member

Tavia is starting to become evil after chapter 9, I do feel sorry for her everything are against her.. She even gets punished after saving the king????????????

10. 310266390

310266390 Member

shes gonna get too evile, and become a awesome bish (as the char in the drama), no offence intended, i love her awesomeness, if i was her i'd do the same if not more. ** side note: from the trailer, when she becomes a mistress/queen, there is wayyyy too much make up**

11. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

she is evil but a good actress. Her acting is great and improved alotttt!

12. olumpigs

olumpigs Member

Her acting has improve ..... give her a little more time, I am quite sure her hard work will pay off soon :)

13. densha

densha Well-Known Member

she deserves to be best actress for this year's tvb awards. she owns charmaine's acting skills altho charmaine hogs the camera.

14. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I really like her acting, and i'm just waiting that she flirt with Moses :p

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

dont forget about Sei Lai Lai headbang2

16. negiqboyz

^what's sei la lai? dun get that .. lol

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^u said u didnt watch Rosy Business rite? Sei Lai Lai is Sheren Tang

18. negiqboyz

oh .. 4th wife .. dude .. can you put in simple english .. see lai lai .. diu .. lol

19. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

#1 - i aint a dude
    #2 - its seI lai lai
    #3 - me likey ah, you blow 咩
    #4 - dont diu me :nono:

20. negiqboyz

^ lol .. that's funny .. oh yeah .. even in chinese .. it's 4 nai nai .. lol .. that's what i heard people say .. lol sei nai not sei lai .. .. perhaps it's the difference in dialect thus the diff pronunciation.