Tavia Yeung helps promote her sister Griselda Yeung's new fashion store

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by KaY_xD, Jun 7, 2010.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images)
    Translated by: aZnangel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Tavia Yeung helps promote her sister Griselda Yeung's new fashion store

Last year Tavia Yeung's older sister Griselda Yeung rise to a mother level, this year she rises again to the boss level. She and a good friend invested a 6 figure sum to open a fashion store in the Tsim Sha Tsui district. Yesterday the Yeung sisters invited Christine Ng, Sharon Chan, Claire Yiu and other good entertainment circle friends as guests for the opening ceremony.

Having a good relationship with her older sister, although Tavia did not invest in the business, she still took out her 'friendship' card for her sister. She said: "Besides the guests who attended, I also invited Ron Ng, Susanna Kwan, Linda Chung and Moses Chan, but unfortunately they all have something to do and are not in Hong Kong, so wasn't able to come support. I'm very happy that I got the help from a group of good friends. Like just one call to Christine and she immediately agreed without any thought. She even said to me, 'your sister is my sister', so loyal to friends, very thankful!"

Christine exposed herself that she took a year off from TVB, so she can prepare to focus entirely in the business world. She recently invested in a beauty salon business and invited good friend Sharon Chan to be her spokesperson. Yesterday the two did not forget to promote for their new products at the event and joked their presence went from "support to stomping" the event. Christine strongly promoted: "Sharon is my first thin and long legged product spokesperson. I have her for just a year, so I have spent a lot of money on her. Her image is mainly focused on showing her long legs, a very sexy image! (Would she be even better than Chrissie Chow in sexiness?) Definitely! Sharon's 'career line' goes down to her legs, my 'career line' is just on the palm of my hands."

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Tavia looks kinda manly with that hair! She should really grow it.

3. onni

onni Well-Known Member

congrats to Griselda on her shop opening.

4. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Tavia should invite more but this group also good enough

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I don't think the store's gonna last .. so many over there .. just cuz Tavia is her sis, doesn't mean business will be great with all those competition.

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

ugh. i am really not feeling tavia's look. she looked the best with long hair

7. i liked her hair in heart of greed 2 its mid length....and his sister looks nothing like her.

8. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

No, I can see the resemblance in the chin and face structure.

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Her hair in Mystery Love or whatever is always good

10. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Yup, that short hair is fine but it makes her more masculine.