Tavia Yeung and Ron Ng Starting Business Together

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 25, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ron-ng-tavia-yeung-business-2017.jpg

Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Ron Ng (吳卓羲), and more attended a press conference for Harmonie, a fashion and beauty brand established by a team of actors and singers in the Hong Kong entertainment industry. Former TVB artistes Tavia and Ron, close friends since their debut, told the press that they’re interested in starting a business together, but they haven’t found the time to delve deeply into the topic yet.

“The both of us have many ideas, but we need time to think it through,” said Tavia. “I do have more time in my hands now, so I can start thinking it. I am interested in researching about the products I like and then share it with everyone through a platform.”

Asking if they have a set budget on how much they’re willing to invest in the business, Tavia said, “Money is not the most important thing. A celebrity establishing his or her own business is already gimmick enough.” Ron added, “I actually know nothing about business. I’m just following whatever Tavia’s doing. I’ll invest half in whatever she’s investing!”

Mentioning that TVB’s Heart of Greed 3 <溏心風暴3> has started filming, Tavia shared that the producer did reach out to her about the new show, but she turned it down due to her wedding. Now that she’s done with her musical play, Tavia said she is interested in returning to drama.

Creds: Oncc