"Swords"

Discussion in 'Random Picture Forum' started by DragonK550i, Apr 20, 2008.

1. DragonK550i

DragonK550i Well-Known Member

I have the "Green Destiny Sword" that is a replica of "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" movie I got it for $40 USD. And I ordered Sasuke Katana for $30 USD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Show me what kind of swords you guys have ? -fear

#1 DragonK550i, Apr 20, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i have one of these

[​IMG]

and one of these

[​IMG]

too lazy to take my own pics

3. DragonK550i

nice how much did you buy them for?

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i dont even remember, they werent expensive, i just needed them for kung fu

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol...emmmm...
    n the stuff i recently bought thread wasnt good enough for the sword so u had to create a whole new thread -lol

6. DragonK550i

haha yup was'nt good enough need the sword thread alone... :smile:

7. hahah coo...

damn.. I wanna buy some swords too.. they look nice.. but at the sametime it's like where can you put them? and not much use.. -lol

I got this once sword.. nothing fancy.. don't use it much now.. maybe I should make some kinda Styrofoam practice figure..

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

go to the 99 cents store and pick one up haha...

9. hahah for reals.. remember awhile ago.. me n friend bought like 10 of those plastic swords strapped up and battling like jet li.. -rotfl

sorta like dis...

[youtube]vSLgstEbe1s[/youtube]

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^fong sai yuk oh shit lol...remember watching that scene like ages ago.... Never rewatched it though lol.

11. SWEET i like this thread i like this thread.....

my collection:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1: This is a sword my dad bought somewhere.. i cant recall.. but the reason he bought it was due to the intricate design, as well as the quality of the blade.

2: This sword is of the Huns design, one bladed, similar to a katana, but not as curved, nor as well made. This sword was bought at a medieval event. The blade is authentically forged, not like those lame sheet metal blades at pmall. this sword was forged much the same way as a real sword, but instead of hand forge, its machine forged.

3: A Pakistani design, the scabbard was made by my dad, cuz the sword didnt come with one.

4: This is a Mongolian sword, where the blade is zig-zagged. cool shit. but fake =(

5: The Union soldier's sword from the Civil War era, purchased in...... uhh... i think it was in Arlington..

6: A dagger, 7: a gunpowder pouch. too lazy to take them off for the picture.

8: see 17

9: Excalibur, the first version. There was several versions made of this word. Fake. No shit.

10: Another pmall sword. I didnt like this one, but my dad bought it cuz it was "cool looking".

11: Now this is a badass sword. Aside from the Hun sword, this is my second real sword. This is the highest quality sword in my collection. My personal favorite. Bought in Montreal.

12: The Dragon sword.. bought at a flee market.. cool sword, but impossible to wield.

13: Some shit katana... low quality shit bought in Montreal.

14: Inside that cardboard box is an Ivory sword from the ivory of the sword fish (fake obviously), bought in Nova Scotia.

15, 16 and 17 are swords my dad and I made. I made 15 and 16, while he made 17.

15: a shinobi katana.

16: some random ugly piece of shit I made 2 years ago.

17: Chinese sword. We can obviously see the difference in craftsmanship between my dad and I. I cant do that metal hand guard... and when you wield that sword, its the smoothest and most balanced fucker ever.

to add to my collection:

LOTR swords
    a claymore
    chinese broad sword
    korean version of the katana
    a BUSTER sword
    cloud's 6 piece sword
    sephiroth's masamune
    the red sword from onimusha 4
    and more to add.

editL oh shit! how could i forget?!?! i need to get myself one of these!

[​IMG]

yes. I collect swords. but I am not violent.

#11 Dan, Apr 21, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  12. hahah yea.. that was one of the popular p2p videos back then..

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol forget that i watched it when it was released on VHS!!!!!

14. my post updated.

check my collection yo. -cool2

15. guns kill... but so do little kids with swords

16. nah.. they send a shotty to ya face.. like that one thread.. lol

swords jus cut pple.. thas all.. :shifty:

next thing you know dann bout to post a pic of him in a Karate getup.. hahah god damn.. that boy got his own Dojo or someshit.. -rotfl

17. MissCheekS

ooohhh...shit...dann got sword fetish!!!

18. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

i find it scary that the word "fetish" manages to slip into almost any thread =\

19. MissCheekS

hahahaha...yesyes....fetish = popular word on popular asians

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

whenever angie pops up...that word pops up...just a coincidence or what :shifty: