Sushi

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by AnChuChu, Jun 11, 2007.

1. AnChuChu

AnChuChu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Woosssh.. Yummyy..

[​IMG]

I wanna to hug the MEGA ULTRA SUPPA DUPPA XXL SUSHI TOOOOO!! *come to mommy-inlove*

[​IMG]

happy birthday to mieee!! -tongue2

[​IMG]

I'm loving it.....!!

[​IMG]

is it Windows Vista?? and where is the 'escape' buttom? :p

[​IMG]

Ow ow ow .. and don't forget the cute PAN PAN sushi of our PA member: aishiteru4!

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I want to sushi now. -inlove

3. AnChuChu

LOL ... you are not the only one... i should put a warning or something... like: Sushi .. Warning: 'don't look if you are hungry'

-sweat

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Speaking of which, im hungry now and nothing to eat. -lol

5. pirvee

pirvee Well-Known Member

Hey Sushifan!!!! this looks really great!!!! One shouln't look too much at these images if u have an empty stomach....
    I going for dinner now!! c'ya

6. AnChuChu

whahaha.. Next Stop .. we're gonna eat @ Tokyo Cafe!!! eat all you can ...

-rockon

7. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i don't see any sashimi!!

8. AnChuChu

Sorry!! so here is sashimi ... special for you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post more... make me CRAZYYYY!!!! whahahah.. but.. i'm already crazy.. -tongue2

9. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

I love sushi and i want it so bad.

10. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

HOT DAMN that platter on the top is crazy....its got tons of sushi.....i'll have to add this to my things that i want to eat in the next few days

11. AnChuChu

LOL ...please gimme someeeee sushi ... me hungry ... and i'm poor.. please feed me ... ( i sound like a furby or a tamagotchi ) hahahahahahaha~

furby outzzz! -^_^

12. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I love going to japanese all-u-can-eat restaurants.

13. AnChuChu

LOL me tooo ..... !! and the whole day .. i don't eat a thing... and when we finally go to the japanese resto... its ATTACK TIME!!!!! first .. sashimiiii ... and then sashimi again... and then sushi :p

-innocent

14. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

whoaa that looks good....now i want sushi nows -doh

15. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I guess girls do that kinda thing....

I take it to a whole new advanced level though....I starve myself for 2 weeks before going to an all-u-can-eat restaurant.
    People basically have to carry me to the restaurant cuz I'm too hungry to walk. Not only that, some all-u-can-eat restaurants originally didn't have a time limit, but they added that rule after they saw me eat. Some restaurants with those 10% off during weeknights wanted to cancel that feature after my group of friends went there.

16. AnChuChu

Wahahahaha lol .. you funnyyy!! =P i thought i was crazy by not eating for a whole day ... but you win... -worship

Hmm... here we do have a time limit... only 2 hours to eat as much as you can ... and .. if there are leftovers... then you have to pay 1 or 2 euro's each sushi... bleeeghh...

17. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

hahaha i love u anchu chu... all those yummy sushi!!!! wahhhhhh make me "lau hau sui" droolin kekeke
    oh oh i love those japanese buffet too... but then i dont think its worth it,.. :(
    well wot i did the first time... i ate heaps of sashimi... cos thats the only way u can get ur money bak kekeke
    then i realise.. i missed out on tryin the other stuff...
    the second time... i still ate sashimi but very little.. n ate the other stuff... before i could finish tryin them all.. i m already stuffed...
    those japanese buffet... they know the trick!... hmmph >:p
    next time i will bring a container n ta pau.. haha

18. AnChuChu

whahahaha... ah.. so sweet.. i love u because you like sushi too and you make the cutest sushi! and you named it to PanPan sushi... !! hahaha i was also lau kan haw sui when i was posting it... my keyboard... was just sooo wet.. like a swimmingpool or something~~ hahaha but indeed... there are pretty smart, well they are making thousands of euro's a day... geheheheh... next time.. starve for a day.. or for 2 weeks like 無得頂 =P and then .. ATTACKKKKKKKK!! ^^

ow noo.. i'm learning you bad stuff... -whistle geheheh sorryyyy
    hihihihihi i hope the japanese resto's won't put me on there black list =p

19. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

ahhaha no they wont.. u r too cute to be blacklisted ;)
    starve? hehehe i think by that time i'm already in the hospital kekeke

20. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

lol, it's best to go with a gang of people, maybe around 8-13 people. That way, the people who eat a lot can balance out the people who don't eat a lot to make the meal worth the money.