Sunny with Leila/Bernice

Discussion in 'The Greatness of a Hero - 盛世仁傑' started by fafeifa, Feb 26, 2009.

1. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

It seems like they have paired bernice with sunny in this series. But i think Sunny and Leila makes a better couple.

2. aznxray

aznxray Member

leila doesnt want him....

3. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree, Lelia doesn't want him at all and I don't think her and Sunny fit together as a couple. Bernice is better for him because she has done a lot for him and really likes him.

4. subzor

subzor Well-Known Member

i like leila more

5. I think Bernice truly cares about Sunny which makes him realize that there is also someone else out there for him. it is hard for him to be rejected again and again by Leila.

6. DreamyStar

DreamyStar Active Member

I think Sunny and Bernice pair is better, but I feel there is no chemistry between Sunny and Bernice. You see they are together and they get marry, but that chemistry bond is not felt by the audience. They didn't do a good job here.

Sunny and Leila, i don't think they match well. Leila looks too young for Sunny by looks.

7. qweeqweg

qweeqweg Member

bernice is one funny girl.
    She can pair with anyone.

8. yongguo

yongguo Member

u're right

9. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I agree, no chemistry here.

10. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

Like Sunny with Bernice in this series, but ending for them is bad.
    How come Sunny just died like that??? At first I thought it's a set up to get bad people but turned out not......