Sunny Chan and Sheren Tang collaborate for the first time

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 13, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

12 Nov – Sunny Chan and Sheren Tang are set to cooperate for the first time through ViuTV's new drama, "The Marriage".

As reported on Mingpao, the two stars, who appeared at the drama's blessing ceremony alongside actor Alex Lam and Bernice Liu, revealed that they will play an old couple who face complications in their marriage.

Sheren shared that while she and Sunny are playing husband and wife, they will both have their own extramarital affairs and commit infidelity. Sheren will develop a relationship with her doctor (played by Alex Lam), while Sunny's character will have an affair with his wife's younger sister (played by Bernice Liu).

Said Sunny, although it is going to be their first drama together, both he and Sheren have been getting along well.

"Although Sheren is not married herself, she would ask me things about marriage. I told her that [in the drama] we've been married for nearly twenty years and that we don't need to do any of that," he said.

On the other hand, when asked if the drama has made her lost trust in marriage, Sheren said that she is not easily influenced by it.

"I will still consider marriage if I meet the right person," she added.

credits: cinema/sg.yahoo

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Eh story doesn't sound reused...