Stereo Pony steps up from "Bleach" to "Gundam"

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Dec 12, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

The new Okinawan girls band Stereo Pony is on a roll. Last month, they released their debut single "Hitohira no Hanabira," which was used as the ending theme of the hit anime series "Bleach." Now, they will be doing the theme song for the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00" series, starting on January 11.

The "Gundam" franchise has not used a new artist for a theme song since Hitomi Takahashi sang "Bokutachi no Yukue" in 2005 for "Gundam SEED Destiny." Like Takahashi, the three members of Stereo Pony are all in their teens.

Many "Gundam" theme songs have become hit singles in the past, which means high hopes for Stereo Pony's tune, titled "Namida no Mukou." The single will go on sale in February.

credit: tokyograph

2. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Hi anyone has megaupload link for Bleach ending song? Hitohira no hanabira

3. ansonyyp

ansonyyp Active Member

the girls are not pretty!

4. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

o_O cant wait to listen to it ^^

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

Hitohira no Hanabira love this especially the acoustic version ^^

6. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

they remind me of chatmonchy but i really liked the bleach ending theme

7. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yarr its really good, in love with it :D you gotta listen to the acoustic version too. very very nice ^^

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

hmmm the picture isnt that good but watching them on youtube, they are pretty in my opinion and their song "Hitohira no Hanabira" for Bleach is winning my heart, that i've put it in my youtube signature ~

9. delkaiser

delkaiser Member

Namida no Mukou is so match for gundam. If you listen it and watch the gundam 00 season 2. It is perfect!!!

10. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i think they're going to be quite successful. they released 2 songs so far and both have been part of two of the popular animes at the moment, Bleach and Gundam 00 Season 2 and plus they in their teens and are quite pretty, the male viewers will be targeted ~

11. w10_chi24

T_T y cant aya hirano have more songs like these T_T

12. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

hmmm ive only heard one of her songs, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Geki Chuu Kashuu Single (God Knows.....) and i liked it, gonna go find more and listen to them ^^

13. w10_chi24

other songs of aya hirano are just as rock.. but not as cool as God knows

14. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

oh, any songs you can recommend of hers?? i cant seem to find a torrent for a compilation or discography of hers anywhere >.<

15. w10_chi24

u could try neophilia, riot girl, unamed world, monStAR, love gun
    heres her jap name 平野綾... u might have better luck searching under that name

16. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

cheers :D found loads on jpopsuki ^^

17. w10_chi24

according to WIKIPEDIA Hirano Aya should release another CD this yr.. approx what time i have no idea

18. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

oh ok :D i'll keep an eye out if i like a lot of her stuff :D im eagerly anticipating Hikki's new English album ^^ which should be out in a few weeks time

19. w10_chi24

hikki ... as in utada?? if so . it's on the 4th march

20. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah Utada Hikaru <3