Stephy Tang and Alex Fong Break Up After 10-Years

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 17, 2016.

1. alex-fong-stephy-tang-break-up-2016.jpg

Alex and Stephy was vigorously promoting their recent movie Anniversary <紀念日> together. During January's celebration banquet for the movie, Alex gave his ex-girlfriend Stephy a gift basket. Stephy was so touched by Alex's thoughtfulness that she had tears in her eyes. Alex gave her two kisses on her cheek. At the time, the two seemed to still be in love. Dating for a decade, Alex Fong (方力申) and Stephy Tang (方力申) were dubbed as one of Hong Kong’s golden couple. Living together for years, the pair was often asked when they planned to tie the knot. Sadly, 2 months later the two surprised everyone today by announcing their breakup...

Although Alex refused to comment on the matter, Stephy instead published an extensive message on Weibo to voice her feelings. “It is with a heavy heart that this decision was made. A ten-year relationship is not easy. In these ten years, we have been on the same road and working hard towards the same goal. But gradually, our pace changed and we began to view things differently. Ten years ago, we got together because we liked each other. Ten years later, we mutally decided to split up.”

Defending Alex, Stephy took the initiative to clarify any assumptions of a third party involvement. “Alex is one of the best men I have ever known. I do not have the blessing to be with him until old age. I ask everyone not to make any assumptions. There was no third party involved. We did not do anything to hurt each other.”

Stephy hopes that they will both find greater happiness in the future with different respective partners. “Separation is to allow us to perhaps find a greater love, and a more fitting partner.”

Stephy continued, “As an onscreen couple, everyone adored us. But as a real-life couple playing lovers onscreen, there was a lot of pressure. Everyone’s hope and expectations for us, everyone’s well wishes for us… I can only say sorry! We have disappointed everyone! Our love was real. It wasn’t fake or pretentious. Even though our relationship has changed, I will continue to see him as one of my closest family member whom I will continue to protect, just in a different way.”

Officla Break-Up Letter

Sun Entertainment Culture's contract artists Miss Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong want to announce through the agency that they have decided to end their relationship with each other.

Stephy and Alex decided mutually and through a lot of thought that splitting up would be the best for both. The two are also thankful for each other's support and love within the past 10 years. They will continue to be good partners at work and will continue be good friends from now on. They hope the media can respect their decision and won't make any assumptions on the matter.

The agency also wants to thank the media for their cooperation on the matter on behalf of Miss Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong.

alex-fong-stephy-tang-break-up-1.jpg alex-fong-stephy-tang-break-up-2.jpg alex-fong-stephy-tang-break-up-3.jpg alex-fong-stephy-tang-break-up-letter.jpg

Creds: Oncc

Stephy fan club revived :woot: mr_evolution Dav

#1 shinobi, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2016
  2. joojoo

joojoo Well-Known Member

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I actually feel quite sad...they are like my fav artiste couple.... best wishes to both of them....

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

feel bad for them... but on the bright side... stephy's available!

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

If this is true..

I see so many of these long celebrity relationships end. Wonder if they got tired of each other. Watch one of them get married off a rebound in the near future...:trollface:

6. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

of course....it would be Shino posting this before anyone

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

alex has always been a playboy/lady's man

sad

8. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Has he? Didn't think he was...I'm sad as well :( Gosh...I actually thought they were already married....

9. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

::yawn::

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

:yell:

As I said in the chat, will she follow Myolie and Linda shotgun marriage after being in years of relationship? :kelefe:

11. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

It's time for shinobi to go up to her, flash his cash.

He'll make the money from all the Sire Ma sextape donations he's getting.

12. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

lols!!

damn i really thought they would stay together....they should have married

13. godslayer

godslayer Well-Known Member

Great, now I can hit on Stephy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Of course shino would post this.

15. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

So sad :sad:.

They were so great together I mean they made people dream a little to be like them. But nowadays it's very hard to be with the same people for so long.

People can change a lot in 10 years and what we need younger may not be the same when we're older...mainly when you meet him before 20.

Stephy can find another one fast if she wants.

Hope they'll be happy even not together.

16. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Blame Alex for not......proposing or like...."lets have a baby"

17. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

Was thinking the same. When she says he was a great boyfriend I thought "but not a great husband to be".

18. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

whose the first one on line?

19. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

We all know StephyLee is reserved for shinobi

Okay maybe the wrong Stephy

20. sonic434

sonic434 Active Member

so that last movie wasn't a hoax? hahah
    FYI didn't finsih that movie yet... only watch first ten minutes... but I guess not a happy ending?