[SPOILER ALERT] CH 28

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by runtohell121, Sep 8, 2011.

1. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

what do you think? :shifty:

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol I doubt you even watched ep 28 yet.

3. runtohell121

I'm half way done :p 21 minutes in :laugh2:

4. runtohell121

they figured out Madam Jo is an UC... and Laughing now... and lapgong or whatever that UC went to jail sneaked out.. :ohnoes:

#4 runtohell121, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Y would they even use Fala as an UC.....? At least act like they're not retarded..:facepalm:

6. runtohell121

no clue...

[spoiler="spoiler]ending.. michael "slowly" pulls out the gun.. and ends there [/spoiler]

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Ah this episode is so annoying lol. I want next episode already.

Bosco is taking the risk cos he knows michael is an UC, such a risky move. I wonder if the so-called ending is true. Would be jokes if it is cos that would let the whole series down

no idea why the above spoiler wrapper isn't working.

Bosco is taking the risk cos he knows michael is an UC, such a risky move. I wonder if the so-called ending is true. Would be jokes if it is cos that would let the whole series down

8. xeoreg

xeoreg Member

because the guy who operates Beauty Secrets met Fala at the violin shop, they already had an encounter before. That's why Fala suggested to get close to him herself

#8 xeoreg, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

it was only a matter of timing till madam jo was uncovered....sorta makes ya think as if their 'leng'
    wouldnt recognise jodie and ray down the streets etc....

and the rings...so gayyyy =P

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

bling bling, such a foolish move.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahah like i sed before putting more ucs in is a stupid ass move especially since madam jo is soo high profile. This is the nth time they blew laughings cover b/c of stupid shit like this:facepalm: This amateur illuminati thinks they are like the legion of super heroes with the ring...read too many damn comic books! :facepalm:

anyways jin finally served his purposed and cracked me up insanely hahahhaha that shit was way too funny. Acting gay and shit rofl.

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

defo, he was like o_0 at first but then played along with it. Jokes. Cracked me up big time.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The coin makes a comeback.

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol, yeah. haha. lap ching played along! haha. but seriously - didn't expecting bau dang to be gay! rofl!
    hmmm... i reckon someone will either walk in the store or laughing turns around and get his gun out and point at bai co??

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ LOL! The bau dung + Jin part was soo funny. I was laughing along -lol. When he told that to laughing too.. it was pretty funny

16. jin such a gay he playing his real self-whistle

lat gerg escaped +killed cop so easily...smh. but he looks so crazy :D

Fala on the boat:eat:

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Thought there could be another Fala bra scene.. like Stew of Life! But too bad of the complaints :(

Tomorrow finale.. already. So fast. Feels like it just started.

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i thought lat geurng faked crazy to get shorter sentence but now he real crazy? wtf is this shit writers smoking too much weed forgot the previous episodes events!

19. runtohell121

Lol maybe lap gin went crazy in jail :shifty:

20. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

He did fake crazy.. but in jail you'll prolly go through some mental probs as they always pick on ya :p