Sonija's pregnancy

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by KaY_xD, Jul 9, 2007.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

So I guess the real father of Sonija's baby is Michael Tao? Couldn't Michael Tao tell that the baby is his? Because Samuel only started going out with Sonija for like..a week-ish? lol

and also based on the spoiler in this forum, the doctor took out Sonija's baby, it was 5/6months old, wow that is very not safe. i hope at the end Michael Tao find out that the baby is his. 3 more episodes!;)

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

it doesn't make sense when michael and sonija has just split up.. i mean for a woman to realize that she is pregnant takes at least months right? how can michael be so stupid to believe sammul...

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

sammul and her are goin out?

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yeap...sammul even volunteered to be the baby's daddy...they haven't done anything intimate...just best friends though...and now everyone misunderstands sammul for taking advantage

5. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Sammul is stupid to pretend to be the father. Its his own fault for the misunderstanding. And everyone else is stupid for believing him, cause the baby is already 5/6 months. God why must everyone be so stupid........

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL. it would be the screen writers' fault to make everyone stupid. -^_^

7. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I totally agree that the screen writer is stupid.. He writes the script as though people do not have any common sense anymore. At least TVB should get a few talented to go thru the script 1st.. From my opinion, I do like the starting till the middle of the drama. But after that, it just got out of track.