Sonija's condition...

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tien317, Jul 13, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

In episode 29, despite been badly beaten up, her baby is still surviving. How could that be possible?Since she is so badly injured...What do u think?

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

the baby is surviving...but how come i never see and bulging on the stomach? unless she becomes a vege for a few months before she died...i don't think it's possible for the baby to be alive....

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

hahah yaa agree^^
    thats soo weird....

4. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

With TVB drama storylines, one cannot use logical thinking in reality to determine its details. IF it happens, it happens. Just hear wat the doctor says sometimes, they always go 'nothing much...hv to wait for report'.

5. its_pickles

its_pickles Member

i guess they brutly attacked her body but no where near the stomach? lol

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

^^ more to the face it seems....and song keong either punched sonija hard in the face that caused her teeth to be broken....or he purposely plucked them off...*shudders*

7. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Must be painful to just pluck them out like that >_< That is very inhuman, thank goodness they didn't show the procedure of how he beat her or else that would have been *Shudders*

8. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i think its kinda weird...i mean...Ling has been having a baby for wayy longer than Sonija..and yet, her baby can be taken out before Ling's baby...thats just weird...

9. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

maybe it's a miracle that her baby survive even after sonija was badly beaten =/

10. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

it probably is. i think TVB didnt want to get bashed. xD I mean, think about it. Michael finally finds out that the baby's his and that Sonija still loves him and then suddenly both the baby AND sonija dies. Imagine how much the TVB fans would kill them. And plus, i think they killed off enough characters already xD

11. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

the ending was just so weird.. tvb made sonija and mike back together and yet she died.. so weird..

12. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

yeah suks..i doubt the baby would even have a normal life

13. o2ken

o2ken Member

maybe they just beat up her face.. lol

14. hktvb2001

hktvb2001 Active Member

Yeah, I dont like that part. I hate that..