Sonija Kwok Would Like a Son

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 26, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

sonija-kwok-son.jpg

A sun-kissed Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) made a rare appearance a few days ago to show support for a skincare brand. The former TVB actress shared that her family—including her mother, husband, and daughter—recently went to Phuket and Vancouver for summer vacation. She originally planned on spending the rest of summer in break, but she has to get back to work to search for a primary school for her daughter Kylie, who turned five years old in May.

“Choosing a school feels like shopping,” said Sonija. “I found about ten schools. I’m going to register for the local schools first. I hope she gets into my old school.”

A few days earlier Sonija shared some old childhood pictures of herself, and netizens pointed out that Kylie really resembles her. Asking if she would want her daughter to audition for Miss Hong Kong, she said, “Everyone’s been asking me this. I would like for her to finish her education first. She does like to perform, dance, and do exercise.” (Would you like to do a reality show with her?) “I can consider that. I would want her to see more things.”

Sonija revealed in an earlier interview that she would love to chase a son. Asking if it’s been a success, she said, “Nothing yet. It’s making me very anxious. I want to focus on my work first.”

Creds: Ming pao

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

she's still freaking gorgeous considering her age

• Agree Agree x 1
    • I was wondering about that too I was wondering about that too x 1
    • Win! Win! x 1
  3. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

actually based on that photo and that she 43... I don't feel she aged that well. Of course she still looks good compare to average person.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

it‘s just 1 pic. looks like she may have had work done, or could be just the angle. she was more on the elegant side for tvb. not the Skenk No Shi Dae type.

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Where has this beauty been, hope she comes back to TVB...

6. is that recent pic?? shes still a fox lol :shifty:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1