Some f*cking faggot stole my mp3(which also plays videos) last week!!!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Mohanxu111, May 29, 2007.

1. Mohanxu111

Mohanxu111 Well-Known Member

Ok it's a long story, the other day I went to the library and I had my mp3 with me. After I came back from the library, I left my mp3 in my jacket. The next day I went to school and forgot that I had my mp3 in my jacket, I had phy.ed class and I had to change so I left my stuff in the change room... When I finally came back from school and couldn't find my mp3, that's when I realized that I got ROBBED-censored I bought the mp3 around $150 and only had it for like two months... It was a 2G Sansa Sandisk mp3 player, the guy was stupid enough to steal my mp3 but not the money in my wallet. -_- The person can't recharge the mp3 anyways cuz he don't have the usb cable with him... If I ever found out who stole my mp3, then I will beat the shit out of that person and than some!!STILL PISSED WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT!!! -bash

#1 Mohanxu111, May 29, 2007
    Last edited: May 29, 2007
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

umm..sorry for what happened to you..
    similar things has happened to my year group aswel..esp.during our p.e lessons..pple would come into the changing rooms n raid us..mp3s, phones, money...ipods...anything worth money..gone..

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wat skoool u go to? lest hunt him down

4. Mohanxu111

yeah.. some ppl needs to get a life and buy their own things...

5. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

You cannot blame anyone. You should have locked it up or ask a trustworthy friend to keep it for you.

6. Mohanxu111

high skool you won't know..

7. Mohanxu111

yeah i would of kept it in my locker, but i forgot that i had my mp3 in my jacket-doh

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i know what u mean..sometimes these group of boys hang around our school..tryin to rob students...but i find it stupid because u can tell they got mp3s n phones etc..so why rob us? stupid pple..yea..they DO need to get a life..

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

downtown or uptown

10. je t'adore

je t'adore Well-Known Member

some ppl are not rich like u guyz

11. Mohanxu111

uptown.. downtown's too crowded and dirty lol

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol i know a lota skools uptown.....go join a crew then get ur mp3 bak lol

13. Mohanxu111

I don't think I will ever get my mp3 back even with a crew.. our school is too shit, and like many other HS theres a lot of ppl. It might sound weird but after this incident, I think schools should put cameras in change rooms.

14. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Doesn't this make you want to install a time bomb in your mp3 (or any other of your personal belongings) that you can set off any time with a remote control when you know it's been stolen? -devil

Sorry to hear your 2 months old mp3 got stolen, I can imagine how much that sucks.

15. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

My less than 1 month old new sports shoes got taken too.. But that's my fault coz I left them in the gym locker! -angry

16. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

I would be sssoooo heated if that happened to me... I feel your pain...My mp3/video player was pretty pricey, and it has practically my whole music collection on it, about 2 whole series of my fav anime, not to mention multiple clips and DBSK mv's on it...-blush2 lol but seriously, I hope you find it or if not, I guess you have no other choice, but to buy another, unfortunately..

Hm, never had shoes stolen..now that is a sin...

17. Mohanxu111

yea it was pretty bad.. I miss my music and videos that I had.. now I gotta get another mp3, can't live without my music lol.. using a cd player right now which sux cuz it weighs so much, and it's kinda busted so sometimes it turns off automatically, such a piss off!!

18. Mohanxu111

Yeah your right, but I would want to beat the guy up first, before the time bomb goes off.. lol

19. ha.. thas what happens when you carry around expensive ish...

if you're not ready to have it broken/scratched/stolen... leave that shit at HOME!!

20. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

People takes sport shoes as well??? Never happened in my high school. In my high school, the teacher tells you to put your belonging in this box while they lock it up in their staff rooms and takes it out for you after you change.

Too bad I'm in Sydney, or else I'll help you hunt the guy down Mohanx