[software] PHOTOSHOP CS4

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by skywalka, Mar 6, 2009.

1. skywalka

skywalka Well-Known Member

does anyone have a working, downloaded, cracked/patched version of photoshop cs4

theres so many torrents out there. i just want one thats cracked, and runs fine ><

im just hoping that if any of u got it working, redirect me to where i can download a trust worthy one

thanks

2. vampirekiller25

vampirekiller25 Active Member

same here too Thank you

3. countryboy

countryboy Well-Known Member

4. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

any source is fine for the software, as long as you can get a crack to work
    if you like CS3, keep it, as the CS4 is optimized for nVidia cards only, so u will see lags
    watch out for those who tries to install master collection, it look me 1.25 hrs on a quad core w/ 4GB of ram

5. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

I don't see what was wrong with CS2. I can barely use all the functions.

6. noo.. what...?? they came out with cs4 already?

7. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

People think the latest software is the best. It doesn't really matter since those who can't even find CS4 are unlikely to even know how to work more then 10% of it.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

tbh the majority of people don't use more than 30% of the functions in photoshop as it is so powerful. besides i do agree, there's no point getting the newer ones if u have a previous one as it has most of the functions anyway and all the ones u will use.

9. The_Jelly

People just feel compelled to hoard as much warez as they can.

10. Phantoman

Phantoman Well-Known Member

It's an addiction, I can speak from experience :)

Btw, it's not only about the features (which you will never use), but another important thing is that newer versions have bug fixes (and hopefully less new bugs).

11. The_Jelly

How would you notice the bugs if you don't even use all its functions?

12. real0st

real0st Well-Known Member

I'll just sum up in general my experience with CS4
    It takes a lot more CPU power to handle, so slower computers should not use.
    Its main emphasis is more on 3-D drawing and models. Still has the old features from previous version, but more enhanced for you graphic-polygonal-artsy-artists. I don't like the style of it, looks bland being all gray and all. It has more docking features to maximize the workspace, but not all that worth it.

Suggestion: unless you got the computer and are looking for more working with models and stuff, stick with previous versions.

13. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

pwned -noclue

14. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

like i mentioned, it look me 1.25 hrs on a quad core w/ 4GB of ram to install the master collection

15. Jay22098

Jay22098 Well-Known Member

its a nightmare, took me ages to install it. btw the version i downloaded required me to mount it on my hard drive b4 i cud install it. so far the only major difference is the clone tool. i think i prefer cs3.

16. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

CS4 i've noticed from my experience is more of a resource hog than other previous versions of creative suite...it just seems so bloated