Social insurance

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by Scolls, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Scolls

Scolls Guest

Do you think enough is being done to increase the number of workers in the non-State sector receiving social insurance? Should it be shared amongst contributors or should it be pro-rata?

2. daochich

daochich New Member

unable to understand your subject! :bowdown: maybe i'm stupid

3. Fobstar

Fobstar Guest

same here

4. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

what is this non-state sector mean? and does post-rata mean post-ratified?

5. TvbAddict

TvbAddict Well-Known Member

huh what what?

6. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

Oo to lazy goo google so ill wing it with nonesense.. *ahem* no i dont think enough is being dun they should try to increase the number recieving social insurance as much as posible in order to help protect againts job loss...and i think it shoudl be shared amongst contributers... it would suck to be someone who works for very little money and when u loose ur job ur only gonna get a few pennys Oo although pro rata (pro rate?) seems like it would be more viable. depending on how much u pay per contribution u get back relating to it i.e. if person a pays 50 percent more a month then person b and both lose there jobs then person b gets 50% more from there coverage... i think thats what u ment, the only thing is some jobs pay so little its hard to make a contribution per month and if they are to make it they have to cut back on other things. and in the end the little they will get in insurance if there job is lost isnt worth the cutbacks in the first place... hence the shared sounds good as well that way the bulk of teh working support the ones who lost there jobs. as long as there are more working then not it should be sufficiant Oo.. i hope lol

7. harris

harris Well-Known Member

same here

8. thienvy2001

thienvy2001 Member

I have no idea

9. himyfamily

himyfamily Member

wats the point of this topic ??

10. umeus

umeus Member

wrong topic????