So, Was It A Happy Ending For Everyone?

Discussion in 'The Hippocratic Crush - On Call 36 小時' started by ralphrepo, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Predictable...

...coming in. But did they have to all look so effing Gomer? LOL... Seriously, though the ending was no real conclusion for Tavia's cancer, at least she's still alive for the here and now.
    So, when's HC2 ?

2. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

My question too, when's HC2?

I am pretty sure they will try to go for HC2, just like the healing hands back in the days.

I want to see more benjamin and mei suet hahaha...

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It was predictable.. but i dont mind HC2. I like doctor series. :p

Its funny how the new housemen resembled their old self. Not sure about the others but especially Him's role :p.

4. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

Couldn't they have used better KLF for the new housemen? They're all either rice cakes or pork chops! Also one of them looks like he's in his teens and another looks like a middle-aged woman!

Anyways, hope to see HC2 soon!

5. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

Didn't someone said there was a KLF strike, that's why Nancy Wu had a cameo?

Maybe that's why they had such horrible KLF in the end. When I saw those KLF, I was like WTF!!!!! Its worse than picking up random dudes off the street.

They should've atleast throw in some people from SuperVoice, Miss HK, or it would be perfect if they bring in MC JIN as one of the new housemen (Perhaps the one that resembles Onion).

6. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i sooo predicted kenneth was gona show up in a car for their first real date. lol

7. joojoo

joojoo Well-Known Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

8. wal

wal Well-Known Member

indeed, those new housemen were like OMFG.. how could you add such awful looking people (without make up even?!!) to the final episode of a drama? it's like trying to make a delicious meal, then throw in some cowshit topping to it to "finish" it.

9. kkhome888

kkhome888 Active Member

it was a nice ending, as it was so predicted.anyway hope to see HC2 soon!!!!!

10. YuKi881

YuKi881 Active Member

I like this end but I think it's better if have kiss Tavia/Keneth . Yep they finished together but missed the kiss :D
    Him law with her patner candy chang dont have a lot scene :( But it's happy ending so i like ?
    anyway I hope to see HC2 Too

11. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

HC2 to find a cure for cancer

12. Mihawk11

Mihawk11 Member

Uh kenneth ma and tavia didnt kiss once entire show.

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

sure it's happy....but like always, this drama is too ridiculous....hated these kinda drama....y did i watch it? what other reasons, beside nothing else to watch?

Law Lan je's grandson, he cant act for shit.... i kno he's new but that's really no excuse because the others did an exceptional job......his acting is so fake...even i could do better than him :)...

14. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

Does Tavia do kissing scenes in general? I don't remember her doing one in any show. Don't the actor/actresses get to choose whether they're comfortable with these types of scenes or not?

15. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

tavia is -_-

16. a sequel?!:ugh:

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yes there will be one.. its confirmed :)

18. hunghuynh

hunghuynh New Member

HAPPY ENDING IS GOOD

19. SibehEng

SibehEng New Member

I like medical drama.. hope for a sequel..

20. lim850929

lim850929 Member

Expecting for HC2...........