Slowly Falling In Love/Like

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by crasianlee, Oct 2, 2008.

1. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I usually don't post on forums about my relationship problems but..i'm really stuck on this one..so i might as well give this a try.

Starting this year, I met this girl and quickly we became friends, but as this friendship went on, I slowly started to like her. Especially everyone I see her, she's always smiling and happy. I can't get her out of my head. Even at night, I can't get her out of my head, she's stuck. But considering she's caucasian and i am asian, I do not think we have any where near a bright/good future.

I'm thinking of just ending the friendship, so I don't hurt anymore, and can go back to living my life, losing a friend, but I can return to being able to sleep at night and not thinking about her all day long.

So should I do it? Just end the friendship and everything it leads to? Or should I just go for it?

I'm very stuck and needs some advice! -unsure

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

go for it....if you about to end the friendship anyways, why not just take a chance. race shouldn't be an issue if you want a relationship, not like your thinking about a wedding proposal or anything. who knows what the future holds, just do it.

3. t20lau

t20lau Well-Known Member

Give it ago! NEVER EVER LIVE LIFE WITH A "WHAT IF"! You'll reget is more then giving it ago and the relationship failing!

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Close your eyes and give it a try, outcomes can be better than expected

5. just go for it.... you never know what could happen

6. colordragon

colordragon Member

just go for it, as long as you like each other there is no issue
    love is blind, we all breathe the same air

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

"But considering she's caucasian and i am asian, I do not think we have any where near a bright/good future."

Huh? why? are ur parents against caucasians? or are her parents against asians?
    n if yes, if u really like her... does that still matters?
    u shouldnt care about what others think... just think about ur own happiness...
    u can do all the things ppl expect from u...but in the end... the only person u should please is urself...

so if u like her, just go for it

-flow

8. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

ask ur parents about it

9. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

yea. ask her parents first. haha.

10. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

So what if you're asian and she is Caucasian? Ethnicity is not the question or subject when it comes to dating. Don't be so pessimistic! If you feel that she also might be interested in you, then go for it! Trust me, you will feel a lot better after you tell her how you feel about her; even if she rejects you, at least you got an answer!

11. dude... u haven't even told her u like her... n ur already making up an entire story in ur head... n i thought only girls do that... if u wanna have a future with this girl u've got to WORK for it... u dun sit around n wait for that girl to fall in ur lap...

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

But it does help :whip:

But yeah, go for it, you never know until you've tried it

13. n just how many girls have fallen onto ur lap?? :wiggle:

14. :shifty:.... -ohmy

well mister this could be your only chance at having a white girl... lol, im telling you to do it... because i wish i could find me a white girl... all i get are asians... -mellow

15. wot's wrong with asian girls??-madsign1

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Dawn's a white chick?

17. nothing...? i love asian girls... but im saying i wish i could date a white girl for a change you know? i have had only asian gf's up till now.... and frankly speaking i also find asian woman A LOT more sexier than other races...

dont mis judge me dawn I LOVE ASIAN FEMALES

18. whiteskwirl

whiteskwirl Member

That's the kind of thing that will haunt you forever if you don't go for it. I know. Probably 10 years ago I had a similar experience. The girl moved away before I could say anything, even though I had plenty of chances, and ever since then I've wondered what her answer would have been.

That doesn't go away. I'm happily married now, but sometimes I still think about that and wonder what the outcome would have been, even though it doesn't matter now. Just not knowing will drive you insane.

One more thing: the confidence you project will have more effect on the situation then the color of your skin. Be self-assured, and confident in yourself as a person, and she will sense that. Women go for that more than anything, I think. I was always shy, but one night I just said fuck it to myself out of desperation and became more outgoing that night, and that's how I snagged my wife.

But don't let there be uncertainty; you'll regret not knowing one way or the other, and you won't be able to forget it.

19. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

hehe. Not telling. -whistle

20. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Pardon me, but as long as you're so hung up on race, then you're always going to use that as a benchmark before allowing yourself to do anything. Word of advice; I've dated, had long term relations with, and lived with black, white, asian, & latina women. They all lay down the same way, they all spread their legs the same way, and they all eventually bitch and becoming annoying the same way.

And when you meet her parents for the first time, the black parents are, "well, thank God he ain't white," while the white parents are, "well, look on the bright side, at least he ain't black," and the latino parents are "well, finally, she found some fool stupid enough to tolerate her shit; now maybe she can move the fuck out..."

Dude, social perspective? It's all relative. Race is only important if you want it to be. <_<