Should there be another sequel?

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by popazn, Jul 17, 2007.

?

Should there be another sequel to OTFB?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    41.5%
  3. Unsure

3 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

The OTFB series has ended, but the ending seems there are still many questions unanswered. Do you think TVB should make another sequel to answer those questions?

2. happii

happii Well-Known Member

although the ending was sad but i think is fine

3. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

I think from the looks of that ending all they really could do for the series if there were another one is add on new charaters they already killed off fiona so they would show sammul with his relationship problems and then ron and joey together and they killed sonija and so micheal would raise his kid and the other people would do their thing so if there was i think they would just make like something happen wiht micheal and his kid and like probly kill more people and it would get kinda boring so i dont think they would make another one

4. mulder99

mulder99 Member

Yes, they should make anther sequel , Ron goes undercover and Samuel gets promoted through the ranks and put more drama, action and tension.

5. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think they will make another one.The ending was left with few open endings.So they might continue it. I will like it with more cases....

6. andyseowkw

andyseowkw Active Member

yes

yes...it should continue

7. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

lol pls stop with the punctuation already

op: yes i want a sequel pls

8. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

this is actually a good series (i mean the first half of it was really good) and i kinda wanted a sequel but then i don't wanna see ron and joey together cause i think it is so wrong for them to ended up together. man, i wish they would've just keep tavia...

#8 rNb99, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  9. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

YESS...I WANT A SEQUEL!!
    i guess howevere bad the series is, i still like it, i think i got too addicted to the 1st one..and just like it overall.
    hahahahaha...lol...make fiona come back to life...bahahaha..i want fi and park kiu and tavia and ron =[

10. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

I guess if they listened to viewers wishes, they could bring Tavia back somehow....like she finishes design course in Japan, come back to work as a furniture designer in some shop near 'ah mun's' place, they see each other more often, evoke old memories....Joey realises somehow she feels uncomfortable about the situation, know it was partly her fault for breaking up the 'perfect couple' and breaks up with Ron. Then Tavia goes back with Ron as they realise they still had not forgotten the days they were together. On the other hand, 'pak kiu' meets some other girl in the interview for PI that has a very similar character to Fiona, and they become friends.....(lol never written so much in a post)

11. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

nah because it's geting pretty boring and the first part is teh best

12. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

yes please..i'd like to see more of joey n ron..n the others even tho i dont like the pairing..=( i cried kind of when he broke up with tavia..='(

13. spookfc3s

spookfc3s Member

i enjoyed the series, but it doesn't matter to me if there was another sequel cuz there'll be many series to come that i will enjoy

14. ew0614

ew0614 Member

yea they should

15. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

i would love to have a sequel.. since the relationship between joey and ron is still not clear.. but then, JGers have mostly said that it would not continue due to many different reasons.. and so.. i voted yes but i don't think there will be another sequel

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

They should make a sequel!!!

17. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

i find that the sequel wasnt as good as the first one. My favorite character would definitely be sammuel becasue he really improved in his acting! i find ron really fake and bland. Maybe he really isnt made out to be an actor...

18. ByeBye

ByeBye Member

hm...a another sequel? i dont think so..

19. Hmmm...I don't know yet. Can't vote on this question yet until I'm finish watching the series. So far so good but I'll vote once I'm done watching the series.

20. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

um...i guess they should...although i think the sequel isnt that good...but maybe if they make another sequel it will be better...u never know...