Shirley Yeung Would Love to Return to TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 3, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Shirley-Yeung-2017.jpg

Strong-willed and determined, Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) looks past the challenges she has experienced and continues to work hard every day to support her five-year-old daughter, Krystal. Although once a leading actress at TVB, Shirley’s life took a sharp turn in 2011 when she announced her break up with long-term boyfriend, Gregory Lee (李泳豪), and became pregnant with ex-diver Andy Ng‘s (吳帥) baby. Breaking up with Andy, Shirley became a single mother and faced criticism for the messy handling of her romantic life.

Despite her life having been a roller coaster of a ride, Shirley remained strong and picked herself up for her daughter’s sake. Continuing to do her best every day, Shirley expressed, “Right now, earning enough money to support my family is more important than anything else. Happiness and sadness, and the ups-and-downs – I’ve experienced them all. The most important thing is to take good care of Baby [Krystal]. It doesn’t matter how busy work gets, it’s all worth it in the end when I see my daughter.”

On the possibility of returning to TVB, Shirley said, “That’s where I started my career. I’ve worked there for over a decade – there are a lot of good memories and it gave me a sense of belonging. If there is a chance, I would definitely go back.”

38 and Still Fighting

Proving that age is only a number, the 38-year-old actress showcases her toned physique on the set of movie, Special Female Force <辣警爆王花>, among her younger female co-stars. Taking on a role of a female fighter, Shirley even daringly wore a bikini during an action scene. Shirley laughed, “I actually haven’t done a lot of jobs that require me to be sexy lately, but I have to give it my all when it comes to movies! I’ve been learning how to become a female fighter and filming has been very fun. I found out that I do have slightly visible abs! I was so surprised seeing this as I rarely exercise.”

Creds: East Week

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

:flames::flames::flames:

she can come back any time she likes :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Haha, not sure if I ever liked her in lead roles though...the last one I remember her in was "Always ready"

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

if you fap too much, my friend said you will loose your hair. my friend who always lift weights says gym guys always have this urge, due to weight lifting. most of the guys say they take propesha to counter.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. xaznxryux

you caught me, I like to fap when I lift, all those stains on the mirror at the gym are all from me

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

What gym do you go do? My friend is a devoute 24 hour fitness dude and he was just sharing his stories with me. I don't think guys fap at the gym tho, srs.
    But the part about those gym rats fapping and using propecia might be true. I sometimes go w/ them when they have the buddy pass. Man those guys are so ripped. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Btw, fapping and lifting doesn't make sense. How is that possible?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. xaznxryux

there are absolutely nothing wrong with people who gym and fap. It's normal dude, we're all adults and everyone has their sexual needs, male and female, whether you're fapping or fucking your other half it doesn't matter, hell some people recommend it as a way to relief stress. And I don't know how you or how your friends get working out leads to baldness come from? There are many people on this forum, and me included who has probably lifted for years to a decade if not more, and I'm definitely not balding. Why do ripped guys make you uncomfortable? Just do your thing, if you're consistent you'll gain mass, people at the gym should never make you feel intimidated.