Shinee anyone??

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by YummyDummyxd, Jun 1, 2008.

1. YummyDummyxd

YummyDummyxd New Member

Anyone hear Shinee's mini album?? what do you thinKK

:D im addicted to their 'REPLAY' song =]

2. dj_kaoru

dj_kaoru New Member

so do I!!! 100% addicted.
    i just love the song and the choreography of the mv.Its great.I hope they only get better =)!
    I didt like the cover of "Y si fuera ella " de Alejandro Sanz...but maybe its just it sound wired in korean...i dont know.

3. monie

monie Member

SHINee songs are a MAD !!! =]

its a korean boy band where im more addicted to their songs then their faces XD

4. alcyone

alcyone New Member

I reaally like SHINee. ♥♥

I just got into them, through my cousin. I've been interested in them since their debut, because Dong Bang Shin Ki were very adament about giving their younger sunbaes a chance~. They had me curious when they told people to give SHINee a listen, but I never really heard SHINee's stuff until my cousin ended up listening to their SHINee World album.

I first grew attached to "Love Like Oxygen", and then "REPLAY" and "Doo-Bop" hit me next. I REALLY think these guys have potential! The oldest member is my age. =P It's so weeeird, 'cause I'm used to older musicians, and the feeling I get from them is different from DBSK or SuJu. When I think about SHINee, I feel really proud and I respect/admire them. =) It's not a strong, sure-fire love that I feel... More my own curiosity to see what they try out next and how they develop as a popular group of singers. At the same time, it's refreshing to see some young'uns join in on the fun, and I think they've got their own groove and style down-pat. I also think I will grow to love them a lot. Just haven't hit that point yet. I still think they're awesome. Very enjoyable to watch and listen to. :3

Sorry for rambling. No one cares~. XDD

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Gotta be serious, right?? Where did they find these kids?? OMG, I thought I was back in the wonder years when I saw the mv.

6. str4wberri3s

str4wberri3s Member

Anyone find Jonghyun [lead singer] to be incredibly attractive? He's so hot.. and his voice is amazing. My favorite songs are Replay, Romantic, and SHINee World. They're so catchy and... yeah :D

btw- Minho's rap in SHINee World is hilarious.

7. hob0

hob0 Member

SHINEEE IS AWESOME!
    REplay is the best song ever!

8. moosespitz

moosespitz Well-Known Member

At first, i didn't really like SHINee because they seemed like another dbsk. x:
    But i came to like "Replay".
    It's catchy.
    And the dance is wow.

9. teresarh

teresarh Well-Known Member

SHINee <3 them..
    i saw a vid of them for the song replay. & the dance moves got my attention then the songs. LOL.

10. marron

marron Well-Known Member

SHINEEs latest album is freaky addicting!
    I couldn't stop listening to it for like 7 straight days!

11. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

Yes, they certainly have some talent =]
    I just find them a little young..

12. cry_babi

cry_babi Member

Shinee's awesome...
    I'm currently loving the song AMIGO!
    I was a fan ever since their debut or maybe even before...
    Go SHINee!!!

13. SeX1eStAsaBa

SeX1eStAsaBa Well-Known Member

I only like replay and that's only cause yoobin from wondergirls did a mobile ranking and they were on it. I think they wear pants that are too tight >__> and their talent is a different story.

14. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i just started listening to them and they aren't bad at all. i think they are pretty talented.

15. 051035321

051035321 New Member

They're pretty good since it hasnt been long since their debut! ^^
    Havent heard anything from them recently...hoppe they're preparing a second album hehe

16. -steffi-

-steffi- Well-Known Member

ohhhh their album is awesome..i don't like the song four seasons maybe its too slow for my liking but overall i think its pretty good..addicted to it...i almost know all the words hahahaha
    :):):)
    5 stars from mee:)

17. choco-late

choco-late Member

I love SHINee.... I got into SHINee because of their songs and "replay" is my favorite song I just can't help but to keep on repeating it. And my favorite member in SHINee is Taemin, gosh ! He's really cute and he's such a good dancer.