Shiga Lin admits pressure filming "Life After Death"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Singer Shiga Lin admitted that the pressure was quite high working in her first television starring role in "Life After Death".

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who sat down for an interview recently, shared that she was nervous about the project when she entered into it - despite having already filmed several films - due to the different method of filming.

"Fortunately Priscilla Wong and Yoyo Chen were there for me. The first day I saw Priscilla, she took the initiative to talk to me even though we were not acquainted before. She even proposed to read the script and rehearse together," she said.

Shiga stated that the actress' help really made her feel like they were real sisters, similar to their characters in the series.

As for Yoyo, Shiga stated that the actress has had many experiences filming dramas and had given her a lot of opinion and tips when it comes to her dialogue in the series.

In "Life After Death", Shiga plays Dr. Sherman Fong, a gynaecologist who is estranged from her sister Laura (Priscilla).

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

3. I dont see much improvement in her acting she has been in the industry for 10 years? but she is a beauty always prefer her as a singer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1