Shek Sau Chose Work Over His Son's Wedding

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 19, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Shek-Sau-son-wedding-2017.jpg

With rehearsals underway for his new stage play with Power Chan (陳國邦), Shek Sau (石修) has been so busy with work that he even missed his own son Sam Chan’s (陳宇琛) wedding in England.

Although Shek Sau and Power having been TVB artistes for many years, this will mark their very first collaboration. They will be taking on substantial roles in the stage adaptation of traditional Chinese opera, Reincarnation of the Red Plum <再世紅梅記>. Known for their passion and diverse range of acting skills, Shek Sau and Power generated immense chemistry together during rehearsals. In addition to practicing their lines, Power shared that they have also been rehearsing their voices for singing and dancing. “It is very different from opera singing. In the stage version, we will focus on speaking words and on the lyrics.”

Shek Sau is so committed to this project that he could not find time to attend his son, Sam Chan’s wedding. The 68-year-old actor admitted, “Originally, I had plans to go, but I had rehearsal for this play and other work obligations. Work comes first. There is a lot of chemistry collaborating with Power, so I canceled my trip.” When asked whether his son was disappointed, Shek Sau replied, “No. As an artiste, our time is very unstable. I looked at pictures; I know he is very happy in England.”

Creds: Oncc

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I don't know about an artists time being unstable and what not...but a sons wedding I would imagine is a once in a life time type of event....I wonder if his son is very understanding or just doesn't care that his dad wasn't there...

3. they not on good teerms? :hmm:

Congrats wifey look hot mainland? :kevin:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. crasianlee

That's his son? I didn't realize it until this better pic of him...isn't he a KLF TVB actor too? I think I've seen him before...and the wife doesn't look mainlander at all though...looks HKish? But happy for him!

5. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The father & son relation is fine.

Sam's wife (Camille) is a former flight attendant / i-cable TV presenter.
    There will be another wedding held in HK for the bride & groom's family later in the year as reported.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

LOL. Yes agreed. Shin only so infatuated with Macau Bun Samantha Ko, he not good at identifying . lol

Definitely from HK, South Region.

And, Power Chan looked more like Sek Sau‘s kid. Same pea eyes as Lam Fung and Yuri from SkenkNoShiDae.

[​IMG]

#7 Espresso, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bro‘s hair line took a trip up North to Beijing.

8. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Sam's interview on his wedding in Scotland

9. he is a oscar leung never good enough to be bumped to lead roles lolo:kelefe:

wifey look good after looking at more pics i-cable got sum beauts:detect:

10. crasianlee

Haha I actually thought Power was the dad too, got him confused with Shek haha...

#11 crasianlee, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  11. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

The son never made it thru at TVB. The fadas gotta rake in the $$$ to pay for the sons overseas party don't you think...lol..