Sharon Chan Opens Up Four Bakery Shops in a Year

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 29, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

sharon-chan-business.jpg

Since opening her first branch of Blesscuit Bakery, a Western-style bakery selling prettily packaged cookies, Sharon Chan‘s (陳敏之) business has been doing so well that she has already set up an additional four outlets within a year.

Recently, Sharon even managed to expand beyond Hong Kong and set up a Blesscuit outlet in Macau. At the opening of the shop, where Blesscuit’s first anniversary was also being celebrated, Sharon expressed her hope to expand beyond Asia. She said, “I really wish that we will be able to set up an outlet in England! I believe my branding and packaging really suit the tastes there.”

On whether Sharon would be decreasing her filming load given her increasingly busy role as a business owner, she said, “No, I won’t. As long as the timing is right, I will definitely act.”

At the new shop, Sharon’s mother and her husband William Lui (雷偉信) were present to give Sharon moral support. William, however, seemed to be deliberately avoiding the spotlight. At the mention of her husband, Sharon laughed and joked, “My husband is so afraid of looking ugly in photographs. This is why he’s been hiding.”

Does William mind that Sharon is so occupied with both her business and acting career? Sharon responded, “No, he is very supportive and impressed that I am able to take care of both areas. But he is concerned that I may be giving myself too much stress.” Sharon then revealed that she was so stressed from work earlier that she took a spontaneous trip to the Maldives as a break.

As for Sharon’s views on the ideal candidates for TV King and TV Queen in the upcoming TVB Anniversary Awards, she picked Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) for TV King, and Liza Wang (汪明荃) for TV Queen, as all the other female contestants were her good friends.

Creds: Oncc

2. 4 shops? are they sponsored by husband? :kevin:

good to hear she will still act