Sharon Chan Guest Starring in "Triumph in the Skies 2"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 23, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

sharon-chan.jpg

One of the most unforgettable moments in the Triumph in the Skies <衝上雲霄> was the presence of many guest stars that normally do not appear in typical TVB dramas. The first Triumph in the Skies installment surprised the audience with the appearance of Twins, Eason Chan (陳奕迅), and Taiwanese pop sensation, Dave Wong (王傑).

In TVB’s upcoming sequel for Triumph in the Skies, Sharon Chan (陳敏之) will guest star in a few episodes as the girlfriend of Chilam Cheung’s (張智霖) character, Jayden. On October 24, Sharon revealed some details to the press regarding her character when she arrived at TVB studios for a private costume fitting.

Sharon revealed, “I portray an editor. It’s my first time portraying such a free-spirited and unrestrained character. Chilam Cheung and I develop true feelings for each other after having a one-night stand. He will also propose to me, but I can’t reveal what happens after that!” Asked if Sharon will have many intimate scenes with the actor, she said, “We actually just completed a make-out scene.”

Sharon was asked if her real-life boyfriend of seven years, Lui Wai Shun (雷偉信) had proposed to her. Sharon sighed and said he never did, but she hopes that her boyfriend would add more surprising elements to the proposal. When will Sharon and Shun officially tie the knot? Sharon smiled, “We haven’t thought about that yet. If we will, I will let you guys know!”

Triumph in the Skies 2 also stars Francis Ng (吳鎮宇), Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), Fala Chen (陳法拉), Ron Ng (吳卓羲), and Kenneth Ma (馬國明). The drama will film at various locations around the world, including London, Paris, and Taipei. It is currently slated for a late 2013 release.

Creds: ihktv