Sharon Chan Giving Birth During Christmas

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 15, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

sharon-chan-2016.jpg

Despite being five months pregnant, mother-to-be Sharon Chan (陳敏之) is itching for more things to do. The 37-year-old, who married her non-celebrity boyfriend William Lui (雷偉信) in 2014, said she’s looking forward to doing more work during her pregnancy.

“I won’t be able to film dramas,” she said, “But hosting jobs aren’t a problem. I’ve always been a very active person. Pregnant women should stay active and exercise anyways.”

Sharon shared that she will be delivering her baby via C-section this December. She revealed, “My husband has chosen the date already. We are not superstitious, but I do hope that the baby’s birth will be like a Christmas present!” Sharon added that she is considering to get Christine Ng’s (伍詠薇) older brother to give her baby an English name.

The first few months of her pregnancy was a struggle. She found it difficult to eat and sleep, and thus lost a few pounds. Fortunately, she has gained it all back, and now she can eat and sleep without ease.

“I used to love eating vegetable,” said Sharon with a laugh. “But now I can’t stop thinking about eating steak.”

Creds: Oriental Daily