Sequel?

Discussion in 'Last One Standing - 與敵同行' started by DEvok, Oct 20, 2008.

1. DEvok

DEvok New Member

Would u think there will be a Part 2 of the series??? because the ending hints that there is like when he comes out of jail :)

2. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

i hope they dont film a sequel cos it will ruin the whole series..sequels normally dont turn out that good, and another 20 episodes on revenge will be pretty boring..i liked the cliffhanger at the end but think it should be kept like that..

3. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

There's an article in the Chinese Entertainment section of the forums where it states that the director says that the ending MERELY shows the fact that Roger Kwok has not changed at all. The ending was not to hint at a sequel.

I really don't see how there could be a sequel to this story.

4. saberz

saberz Member

i think one is enough... we know who was the last one standing now...

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

^^That was a good one. I also think there shouldn't be a sequel to this series. One was enough and I wouldn't be able to watch another one. I think there is only so much you could do with Roger's character. And TVB's record with sequels isn't that great so they should just leave it.

6. jaimechu

jaimechu Active Member

If they do a sequel it will be the same as the first one, just that the character change they role. One looking for revenge and the other character trying to kill each other.

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

No no no...a sequel would spoil it!! Good things should just be left as they are

8. i don't thing there's a part 2 (end it)

9. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

I also think tat they should just leave it like tat...
    But the way they ended the story i think there is a sequel...
    If there is a sequel , interesting to see how they make the storyline tis time...

10. oneandonlytiffy

oneandonlytiffy New Member

i would like a part 2, but it HAS to be GREAT. they should take their time and write a good script if they do decide on a part 2...

11. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I agree with you guys, Tvb did good here, they should not spoil it, good serie, let it be.

12. Zita Man

Zita Man Member

The ending definitely leaves an opening for the sequel. Tere's no conclusion for yoyo and kevin either so we'll see...

13. calmwater

calmwater Well-Known Member

but sequels are often overrated really spoils a good ending

14. Misawin151

Misawin151 Member

please nooooooooooooooo sequal

15. monkeykenny

monkeykenny Member

ya.. i don't think there will be a second one... there were already lots of plot twists in this one..

another 20 episode drama exactly the same format?? i think people would grow tired of it

16. chihungyip

chihungyip New Member

There should not be a sequel for this one. How do you make another 20 episodes and be interesting to watch?:rl:

17. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

Sequels are usually less interesting than their original. Imo, they could change the format or make kevin cheng the villain.
    (The american studios are doing a great job, with 24, heroes, lost etc though)

18. philhiew

philhiew Well-Known Member

I dont think there will be a sequel. This show is based upon betrayal and treachery and you can only go so far with it, I guess we might see some creative writing of scripts if there is a sequel.

19. JJJ

JJJ Member

such a great series.. looking forward for a sequel..

20. wish12

wish12 Member

ooo a sequal would b cool! lol revenge and evilness is so cool loll such good drama