Sequel to Armed Reaction Drama: Esther Kwan suggests to film outer space version

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by charlestsy, Jun 16, 2018.

1. _10833179455b1f7c7aba250.jpg

Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華), Esther Kwan (關詠荷) and Joyce Tang (滕麗名) were invited to an opening ceremony of a beauty salon opened by Ben Wong (黃智賢) and their appearances reminded us of the classic series, Armed Reaction (陀槍師姐). They expressed they met up frequently and when asked about any chances to film the sequel, Bobby said: "We have been thinking for a long time and are worried about people failing to remember us if we do not film the sequel soon." He remarked he was a low key person and needed to gain weight as everybody was worried about his health when he lost weight previously. When Bobby pointed Esther resembled a Westerner with golden hair, she commented that he looked like a black person. Bobby said: "I do not resemble a black person but South Asia person instead."

It had been a long time since Esther filmed series and she did not mind it: "I definitely agree if there is a good script and it is good to work with Bobby again. Perhaps we can film Armed Reaction drama based on outer space and it brings a fresh feeling."

source: asian enews

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. she look good long time since seen her

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Obvious, they both got a rhino. Fixed da 'ko'. Nose'. Sad. not as blatant as hide fake skenks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Sad how they gotta fix their nose.

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Plastic surgery the both of them really? Kind of sad, although I would still watch them!

6. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

when the source is from Espresso .................Fake news! lol