Selena Lee confirms return to "Barrack O'Karma 2"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

After much speculations as to whether she will return to the sequel of her hit drama "Barrack O'Karma", Selena Lee recently confirmed that she will indeed be part of the upcoming production.

The actress, who departed from TVB last year before the drama suddenly became a huge hit, shared the good news on Instagram on 15 June, writing, "Smiling and thinking about my roles for season 2. Yes, it's official!"

"Everybody has been asking me to do "Barrack O'Karma 2", so I will listen to you guys. Ah Siu, I am coming back to find you again!" she added.

It is noted that many of the show's fans had previously requested for the producers to continue the story of Alex (Selena) and Ah Siu (Joel Chan), following the ending of season one.

Prior to the new announcement, there were speculations that Selena might not be coming back due to the fact that she is no longer tied to TVB. Furthermore, the actress was also promoted as the permanent cast member of the Canadian series, "Blood and Water" and was ready to focus on the third season of the show before the pandemic caused production to halt.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Sweet looking forward to seeing her in this, granted I'll have to watch the first one first :p TVB starting to make more direct sequels it seems like...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. titi

titi Well-Known Member

Loved the first one. Selena’s acting has improved so much over the years. Looking forward to the sequel!

#3 titi, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Yayy!! It will be nice to see their story continue!

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol welcome back to the threads :kevin: