Schooollll

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by pinkfu3ion, Mar 13, 2006.

1. pinkfu3ion

pinkfu3ion New Member

Let me ask u something...how many people get insanely stress when u do an essay?

2. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

me me me! pick me! i hate essay!!

hint for doing essay:
    1)bs alot
    2)repeat or rephrase sentences
    3)use quotes, lots of quotes

=]

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

its a part of school..but then i have a gift..i can put out a tremendous amout of bs in short periods of time n score big on essays..haha

4. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

-_-" bleh, i hate essays. especially those kinda essays where you have to explain how you got your answers -__-" like math.. i'm taking a stupid statewide math test tomorrow, and there's gonna be ALOT of explaining to do -_-" and my teacher says even if your explanation is good but your answer is wrong, you still get credits O.O

5. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

lol last semester i wrote a 1,300 word essay about canning food. It was the most bs i've ever wrote and i still got 90% on it. I must of made an impression on the TA with my home-made visuals that went with my essay.

6. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm in this English class where's it's opposite.. you do more creative crap and interviews and stuff like that... and it blows. I'd rather be writing millions of essays annd analyzing crap than leaving my house to do stuff... :p

7. don

don ello

im very weak in essay writing ...i guess i need to working on my bs-ing skills lol

8. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

thanks got that my scholl end in about 3 month but then i have to go to military :(

9. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

man i luv essays mayb because i was taght how to do

this is the structure

1st para define terms

2nd/3rd etc para, ask the q and as lionheart said quote use EXAMPLES !!!

final para, conclusion but dont repeat what u said b4, for example ask future q ...

wrks as in my geog A2 exam where i had to do a essay paper i had 119/120 marks :p

man i was chuffed -lol

10. gk1986

gk1986 Member

Best way ever to do essays is still to chug a few red bulls and then just type (in a ranting manner) in word for an hour, then edit it from a 10 page rant into a 6 page essay :)

11. nycaznjay

nycaznjay Active Member

I get really stressed writing college essays or anything that isn't easy to BS.

12. Knoctur_nal

meh...school in general is odd..but varies from highschool to college n so forth...

13. reno

reno Well-Known Member

don't complain
    i got a 100 page report to write up >.<
    1000 words isn't all that much...

easiest way i think is to read up alot on similar stuff related to your topic, then its easy to explain and quote =)

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

With college - especially exams and assignement!! dont know what to do...

15. 小小

i hate writing reports :p

bitch to write ....

16. GTO2221

GTO2221 Guest

think thats hard try college 3 essay due on the same day

17. Knoctur_nal

well...for those in college in toronto..there be that there strike....so no school for them....

18. 小小

STRIKE !!!! hahaha i had that last tues, still had to go tho .... -down

19. Wilku

Wilku Member

interestin....cause i always get stressed and for some reason can't write enough.....bs as some of you guys say :S

20. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

essays are so boring.... u have to point out stuff, write quotes etc they just get on my nerves. i always want a high lvl so it takes me ages to complete an essay. Stresses mee out-_-2