Savio Tsang rumoured to be battling lung cancer

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Rumours are rife that Hong Kong actor Savio Tsang has been diagnosed with lung cancer.

As reported on Mingpao, speculations about his health condition sparked as early as October last year, when the actor appeared in public to promote his hit series, "Finding Her Voice", looking much thinner than before.

When asked about it at the time, he only replied, "I'm just having slight issues with my pulmonary immune system, but I don't want to get into too much detail about it."

However, he assured that he was in good health, and only needed some rest and long-term medication. Savio also added that he will be reducing stage performances to focus on his health.

By November, the singer had only performed as a guest on the variety show, "Cantopop at 50" alongside his co-stars from the said series, and had been absent from all of the other shows.

However, sources recently claimed that the singer had gone to the doctors and was found to have black spots in his lungs.

Savio has yet to respond to the latest rumour, with partner SaSa refusing to give any comment regarding the situation.

credits: yahoo.sg