Samantha Ko shares experience of filming while intoxicated

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Samantha Ko recently revealed that she once got drunk while filming her series, "On-Lie Game" just to ensure that her drunk acting looks believable on screen.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who appeared alongside co-star Mat Yeung at the promotional event of the new series, shared that she was required to do a drunk scene at one point despite being someone who doesn't drink alcohol.

"I didn't know how it feels to be fully intoxicated, so I decided to drink two glasses of wine," she said.

Samantha stated that she drank more after not getting the feeling she wanted, and ended up being really drunk by the end of it.

"After filming the scene, Mat and the drama crew offered to take me home," she said.

Said Mat, "It was fortunate that the streets were closed for shooting that night, otherwise the whole Tsim Sha Tsui would have known that she was drunk, because she kept repeating "I am drunk" hundreds of times. It was the second time that I met an actress who can't hold her drinks."

credits: yahoo.sg

2. lol ko ling stylist must be drunk with that hair cut actually she have ugly hair in killer show too :sick:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Really you don't like her short hair in the killer show, I think it's cute on her.

4. I don't find short hair suits her but it's better than that bob cut above lol she looks like a guy there poor picture of her :lol:

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Ah got it, the bangs look cute on her and it accentuates her face.

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

REALLY? 33 years old and never had an alcohol beverage? I call BS

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1