Sailor Moon Live Action

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by sean222, Jun 23, 2007.

1. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

it's sort of old, but i just recently started watching it, based on the cartoon Sailor Moon...anyone watched it or willing to...it's actually really good lol...very amusing, esp Sailor Mars and Venus.....

[​IMG]

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Maybe you can upload it for the other members. -^_^

3. SupremeHK

SupremeHK Well-Known Member

sailor moon is ugly the blue one is hottt

4. Jimmo

Jimmo Well-Known Member

Um REally scary lol...

5. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

I really liked this!! Maybe it's because I totally LOVE Sailor Moon, so I would like anything close to it ^__^

#5 xmichelly, Jun 23, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  6. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Sailor moon and mercury look ugly. And Mars looks too innocent and confused..

7. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i've watched this about 4 years ago. pretty interesting.
    i would say the red one and blue one looks the best

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i like it..its kinda funny..even tho the costumes are kinda fake..it still looks ok..lol
    i like the songs aswel..n esp Mamoru Chiba n the turte guy is ok too..=D

9. xprlt

xprlt Well-Known Member

I just finished watching the last episode last week. its fun, though after a while, it got a little boring, but near teh end it gets more interesting again.

the monsters are awsome.

10. kaifeng

kaifeng Member

i watched the entire series a few years ago... i thought the intro was very catchy... there are a lot of boring parts but the story line, which i heard was more like the manga than the anime is, was pretty good... thought they could have done a little more than flips during the fight scenes, and the monsters were power rangery, but i still rather enjoyed it... it was like one of those things that was so enjoyable bad, it was good...

people say that sawai miyuu (actress who played usagi) got better lookin, after the series... i found some pics from her idol videos that came after sailor moon live action... first one is older, and second one is more recent, i think:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

heard of this, but anyone noe where i can get this movie, i dont think its in the download section!
    my sis is naggin me to get it and she is 15 yrs old lol
    gettin hook on this

12. kaifeng

kaifeng Member

it's a 52 (or around there) series... there was also a making of episode, three short movies, and a movie that takes place after the series.. i downloaded it all off of tv-nihon years ago... dunno if they still have their torrents up, though...

13. qwertyq

qwertyq New Member

wow...i watched this pretty long ago....it was quite good xD

14. davu4eva

davu4eva Well-Known Member

damn...neva knew there was a live action movie...but even in the anime...sailor moon wasnt good looking compared to Mars and another 1.

15. xprlt

xprlt Well-Known Member

I think sawai miyuu is cute.
    you can DL at animesuki.com.

16. davu4eva

davu4eva Well-Known Member

awesome...thxx

17. aurezai

aurezai Member

I saw this on Youtube before, but I think they deleted them. The special effects always make me laugh. XD

18. xprlt

xprlt Well-Known Member

yea its funny... it gets a lot better though at the end of the series.

19. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

lol it's 49 episodes, you can watch it on crunchyroll, and there are extra episodes not directly realted to the show, i adivse to watch the show b4 those extras.....

sailor mars, is keiko kitagawa, a perfect cutie, you'll love her as you watch it, and sailor venus normal form is just cute, ayaka komatsu.......sailor mercury isnt bad either...and sailor jupiter is a love and hate character...shes cute...but mars is above all the best...i dont like sailor moon too much

keiko kitagawa- mars is a real life singer and ayaka is a model.....all of them are right now between the ages of 18-21

20. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

watched this a while back, didnt think it was that good and them, i think i rather watch the anime haha