Ruco Chan, Nancy Wu Leading Public Polls to Win TV King and Queen

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Dec 11, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

tvb-king-queen-2016.jpg

Every year before the TVB Anniversary Awards, Hong Kong’s Oriental Daily would conduct an online poll to determine which TVB artiste is the most popular choice for TV King and Queen among netizens’ eyes.

The Facebook poll, which opened on Friday, is asking netizens to vote for their favorite TV King and Queen this year. Votes can be casted by liking the artiste’s profile post in the Facebook page.

A Fist Within Four Walls’ <城寨英雄> Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣) were leading by a large margin during the first day of the polls. Ruco received 563 likes on his profile on Friday, defeating Dead Wrong’s <致命復活> Roger Kwok (郭晉安), who received 115 likes. Third place was House of Spirits’ <一屋老友記> Bobby Au-yeung (歐陽震華) with 104 likes, followed by Two Steps from Heaven’s <幕後玩家> Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) with 101 likes.

Meanwhile, Nancy Wu received 2,079 likes on her profile, with Over Run Over’s <EU超市任務> Tracy Chu (朱千雪) in second place, at 90 likes. Third place is Two Steps from Heaven’s Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), with 86 likes.

Inspector Gourmet’s <為食神探> Kenneth Ma (馬國明) and Speed of Life’s <鐵馬戰車> Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) came last in their respective categories, receiving less than 40 votes.

Other TV King nominees include Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) from Short End of the Stick <公公出宮>, Vincent Wong (王浩信) from Over Run Over, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) from A Fist Within Four Walls, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) from Brother’s Keeper II <巨輪II>, and Louis Cheung (張繼聰) from Two Steps from Heaven. TV Queen nominees include Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) from Speed of Life, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) from Blue Veins <殭>, Eliza Sam (岑麗香) from My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan <火線下的江湖大佬>, Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) from Brother’s Keeper II, Ali Lee (李佳芯) from Law dis-Order <律政強人>, and Joey Meng (萬綺雯) from Dead Wrong.

The TVB Anniversary Awards will be held on Sunday, December 18, 2016.

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

as much as I like Ruco, if Dead Wrong is in contention for the award then I think Roger deserves it more this year.

• Like Like x 1
  3. yea ruco not a shoe in but nancy is

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I hope they don't actually use the FB as a way to judge it, cause we all know that can be faked...