Ruby Lin swarmed with plastic surgery rumours

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

Taiwanese actress-singer Ruby Lin has been accused of going under the knife after netizens started noticing prominent changes in her face.

Comparing photos from a decade ago when Lin starred in the popular Chinese drama “Princess Pearl”, netizens began speculating that Lin’s once sweet and youthful looks had undergone a facelift.

Apart from differences in Lin’s lower jaw and cheek bones, netizens also noticed significant changes in her nose – the bridge is now much higher and the tip also seems to have been elongated.

Even Lin’s iconic bright round eyes have also been accused of being worked on, using tape and make-up techniques to create more prominent double eyelids.

32-year-old Lin was criticised for looking “old” after starring in Taiwanese singer Peter Ho’s music video and it was when Lin released her latest album, “New Rubyology”, in November last year, that fans started to question whether Lin had gone under the knife.

Lin has denied rumours of having any work done to her face.

“It’s natural that anyone’s appearance undergoes changes [over the years], to make a fuss out of this, it really makes me unhappy,” said Lin.

“Since the time that I knew [Lin], she’s always looked this way. She’s even afraid of injections, how could she have undergone that kind of operations? Yes, she has become prettier of late… perhaps it’s due to a change in make-up techniques,” said Lin’s manager, defending the star.

Lin’s manager also added that the actress has her two make-up artists to thank for creating a look that is extremely suitable for her.

However, Lin’s manager did concede that Lin’s eyes aren’t entirely proportionate and her make-up artists had requested that she put tape on her eyelids to correct it.

1998-2000 Pictures

[​IMG]

2008 Pictures

[​IMG]

Source: Channel News Asia

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

she was damn hot back then, never really saw her recently but i guess she still got it.

3. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Wow... she is already 32 years.. Her career is not going anyway... Looks like it is a normal life for her and end up with some rich man...

4. JellyBeanz

JellyBeanz Well-Known Member

She's so beautiful!

Looks change over time that's just what happens, just because she's famous doesn't mean she's gone under the knife.

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i support you Ruby!, shut up Netizens!

6. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

I think she looks the same. she probably has a better make-up artist now

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

pretty girls always involve themselves in plastic surgery.....some of them are, some are just make-up

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

it's been like 10 yrs, certain things will change and you can't expect anyone to look the same, it's just not possible. She still looks great.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

she still looks the same to me...there might be slight diff due to age but she does look the same imo...they're prob jealous cos she still got it or something lol

10. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

wow .. that's pretty and cute .. suck if she has gone under the knife .. nothing beat natural beauty. she will only get the glamour now but will suffer when she gets old if she did get the plastic surgeries.

11. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Nowday plastic surgery so common. Dont care as long as they are happy doing it and we the viewer happy seeing it.