Roxanne Tong on Hawick Lau romance rumour: I'm single!

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Oct 4, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

TVB actress Roxanne Tong couldn't help but express her perplexity over rumours that she is currently dating Hong Kong actor Hawick Lau.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who was in TVB City to attend a press conference for her new drama, said that she has already been informed of the said rumour - stressing that she is currently single.

"I don't know how to respond to this. Yes, I had had a meal with him before, but it was just as part of a group of friends. There have never been any separate meetings or anything like that," she said.

Roxanne also denied reports that the two of them were set up by her "Daddy Cool" co-star Rosina Lam, or that they had gone on romantic vacations together.

"It's very funny, because there is no such thing at all," she said.

On the subject of relationships, when randomly asked if she would hypothetically accept a divorcé with a child in her life, Roxanne said that it all depends on fate.

"I don't have a boyfriend right now, so I don't know what kind of person I will meet in the future. I can only say that it depends on fate," she said.

As to whether there is any chance for her and Hawick to be in a relationship, she said, "I don't think about that."

credits: yahoo.sg