Rosy Business vs Moonlight Resonance

Discussion in 'Rosy Business - 巾幗梟雄' started by zhou, May 23, 2009.

?

rosy business or moonlight resonance

1. rosy business

51 vote(s)
    58.0%
  2. moonlight resonance

37 vote(s)
    42.0%
  1. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

these two are like the best series this year which one do you think is better?

2. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I think that it shouldn't be compare lol, because the story line of these two are completely different ... kinda. Still, i'll support both of them =]

3. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I think compare to the wrong drama.. Moonlight Resonance cant be compared to Rosy Business... I still think it will be ROsy Business.. But if comparing it with Heart of Greed ... then i will have problem deciding~~ LoL

4. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

Rosy Business HANDS DOWN! RB is perfect drama, perfect acting, perfect storyline. MR was just too messy and had too many forced and boring storylines (the Raymond/Linda romance just bored me to death).

5. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

wtheck? the two are like incomparable!

6. cheezyazn

cheezyazn Member

rosy business feels more like safe guard

7. cklynn3166

cklynn3166 New Member

I prefer Moonlight Resonance

8. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

I love them both...comparing them from an entertaining point of view...both are very satisfying and the best this year!!! love it!!!

9. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

Moonlight was LAST YEAR
    Rosey is THIS YEAR.

so to answer your questions. Rosy business is the best this year.
    Moonlight was the best last year.
    but it would be unfair to compare them both to say one is better than the other as they are both enjoyable.

10. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Aye, they are two different types of series in a similar plot, kind of. But one is modern and one is ancient but like lawplanet said above, they are two series that aired in a different year. So basically, you can't really do a VS until you actually finish watching Rosy Business. But Rosy Business does seem much better than Moonlight Resonance because of the action and intense of what's going on. Moreover, I think it should be compared with Heart of Greed, to be exact.

11. totorobb

totorobb Member

I like both series, but Rosy Business is just so addicting. I love it.

12. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i like rosy more...because it has deep messages contained in it...

moonlight was just DRAMA + DRAMA = too much drama...in the end? annoying is the only word i can find to describe it...

13. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

ROSY BUSINESS better....
    i think moonlight resonence was just wayyy tooo long. i think if it didnt drag to 60 episodes, and gave viewers more room to imaginate, it would be better. just like how they gave room for us to guess whether Say Lai Lai and Chai Gau had true love.

i see the two series very similar. both just kind of fighting for wealth & power....

14. tamagodaisuki

although it's hard to compare, i choose rosy business. perhaps b/c i like ancient dramas more

15. Bergy86

Bergy86 Member

Rosy Business

Rosy Business hands down. Not too long-winded.. and straight to the point. the suspense is always always there.. way cool!

16. play_dead

play_dead Member

Moonlight Resonance was way too long of a series. Rosy Business is the one for me,,,

17. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Both had great moments, i think Moon moved me more but Rosy is the winner, Moon dragged, it has been said for over a decade but tvb still insist on love triangles and this is another downfall for moon, also the ending was a joke and so TVB, Rosy's ending was much better and completes the series.

In the end Rosy wins, I watched from start to finish without stopping or wanting to fast forward, Moon had parts which I did, enough said.

#17 moranna, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  18. goldfish168

goldfish168 New Member

Rosy Business is the best

19. Snowwhites

Snowwhites Well-Known Member

Rosy Business for me definately.

20. wfung

wfung Member

I like both of them; but if i have to pick; i would pick Rosy business because I personally like the settings/clothings of pre-modern ages.