Ron Ng

Discussion in 'Yes Sir, No Sir - 點解阿Sir係阿Sir' started by kevin, Apr 22, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Talk about Ron Ng here :xd:

His short appearance in episode 5 near the end (the rescue scene) was so awesome! Can't wait to see him in action next week -lol

[​IMG]

#1 kevin, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  2. jennych

jennych Member

it was a suprise seeing him with moses singing at the end.. a good one though :D

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Just watched episode 7 (yesterdays ep) and wow at the end, it's a no wonder why he's so furious. His bowling skills is great, it seems like Tavia likes him more and Moses dislikes him more lol. But when his GF came up to Ron, Moses got happy but that didn't stop Tavia from smiling haha. All getting interesting!

4. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

I must say, he hasn't looked that hot in a while. Gelled hair like that suits him. No more man bangs Ron!

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

He looked pretty good in EU

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

he's alright at least he is not one of those over the top school kids lol. now i call them the pok guy crew.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

PK4

8. tinywarrior

tinywarrior Active Member

He is great in this series. Full as action, his role as a cop is good :D handsome too

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

He hates 'Hung Yeah', Ron is getting suspicious of Moses.

10. Ron and Tavia would make such hot babies! :shifty:

11. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

When I saw Ron as cast for this series ,I was really excited, but upon watching him in this series, I was disappointed. His acting in this series is horrible. Majority of the time his facial expressions were the same.

but yes, he is perfect eye candy.