Roger Kwok Praises Storyline in “Oh My Grad!”

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Cho Lam.jpg

With the new series of “Oh My Grad!” ~《老表,畢業喇!》 nearly approaching, cast members Roger Kwok (郭晉安), Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), Eliza Sam (岑麗香) and others took their promotional activities to a local school instead, prompting the school children to also take part in the games.

Cho Lam cheekily caused fellow member May Chan (陳嘉佳) to fall in a game of tug and war and she was teased for exposing herself.

During the interview, Cho Lam expressed his gratitude towards Roger for his continuous hard work and active participation in the “Come On Cousin” series whilst Roger praised Cho lam for his judgement and creative ideas, each series has always had a different concept which is important to today’s society allowing him to play different character roles.

In regards to viewing numbers, Cho Lam expressed that “It is hard to tell, this time we’re focusing on education, with a bit of luck when parents watch it, they can understand that the teachers and students nowadays do suffer from their own stress and pressures. Hopefully this series will bring a lot of warmth to people. I don’t dare to comment on a potential 4th sequel yet, I’ve already lost half my life writing this one!”

Cho Lam also took the chance to congratulate his friend Jerry Lee (李晨) for his successful proposal to Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰), and double blessings to Jerry as his new self directed film was also premiered recently.

chom3.jpg cho4.jpg cho5.jpg
    ~~~

cred: mingpao

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Oh My Grad? More like Oh My God!
    This has become beating on a dead horse; the Inbound Trouble dead horse.
    So sick and tired of Wong Cho Lam and Bob Lam.

Roger Kwok is on the verge of getting on my "sick and tired" category. Glad Joey Meng is finally not in this train wreck!

#2 ab289, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Speaking of Joey, haven't seen her at all this year, did she not do any series for TVB this year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Joey's been doing stage work this year, one of them is with Bobby Au Yeung....

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. last one was Dead wrong i think? she is always with Roger so surprise she not in this :p