Resit :(

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by Choy1314, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

Hi there guys recently i found out my results and i have failed of of the modules and i need to take it again and its not my strong point of the module i hate it. the teacher as me to do the following
    the Video should include voice over, it should analise the site, show the risks and threats to a site from attack, show how the website attemps to protect against this, opther security features of the site and such, these should include plug-ins, logins, sessions, cookies etc.

where do i start i have less then a week to do it plz help i have no clue on where to start you can say im stupid on this module haha my brain is blank could you guys plz help me on what i should talk really need help. even better if someone can right a script for me to follow and speak to hahah "like that will happen" haha

thanks Guys.

2. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

massive blow for resitting, hate it, im struggling with my project planning atm :(

3. Choy1314

Tell me about it. i dnt even know what to talk about.....:(

4. Choy1314

Anyone could help me really worried about this plz help :(

5. Hunter_zaz

Hunter_zaz Member

How did it go?

6. Choy1314

Not good still clueless. dnt know where to start. plus im in Thailand and the network here is shit....

you have any idea?