Raymond Lam's character

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by tien317, Mar 8, 2008.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Well, well....He still plays a good looking, kinda rich guy, has the style and fights well. So far, i like the 'cool' look he has when he fights. WHat do u have to say about him in TMOTC?

2. babs

babs Well-Known Member

i like him so far. wuts not to like, he's sweet sensitive cute and can fight! unlike stubborn pigheaded mo ma. i'd totally choose him over mo ma.

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He is great so far in the series but i wonder..who will be the best during the fights.

4. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

so far raymond's acting hasn't disappointed me ;)
    as for the character, im excited to see perhaps a change in character since he's now the head of chong lung pai...

5. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

i agree!

6. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Really Like Him In This Series !
    He's Cute, Sweet, & Nice .
    He Does Have The Look When He Fights, =D
    & It Looks Like He Actually Knows How .
    Lol, Anyways, Lubb Him <3

7. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

As usual, Raymond looks good, acts good, fights good. As for his character, I don't like how he drops everything for Myolie. I mean it is sweet but I don't know it seems like a theme for the characters that Ray has played recently.

8. RockyChar

RockyChar Member

Yoo i want to watch this movie! where can i find it? i heard its some good movies.

9. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

why did tvb warehouse or hold til now to release?
    was it cause ray L. left 2 do work in china?

10. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

new tvb hd channel

11. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i agree that he drops everything for myolie, i dont really like that, considering he is the son of that man with a strong role in town. but i have to pick mo ma over raymond in this series. mo ma has that character he has just cause he grew up all by himself, so there is a reason for him to be the way he is, and he is not bad looking ^_^

12. sai

sai Well-Known Member

he looks like a dumb in this series.. well keneth is more dumb than him

13. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i agree, both them looks dumb in the movie, i dont like the fact TVB picked people who dont have a martial art background in the movie vs Vincent Zhou. I mean its not believable...seems more like Vincent is toying around...

i mean TVB have people who has martial background like gordon liu, and lau kar yan, etc....why not use them...and its not even the money problem either, this movie just picked a lot of wrong people for the wrong roles in my opinion

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Raymond lam's character is like the best acting out of the whole series , but hes not written as the MAIN Main character ----- stupid Mo Ma.

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

^Completely agree. This has to be one of Raymond's best acting yet. He's so diverse in this series, whereas, in his other series, he seems to play pretty stereo-typical characters that don't really change.

16. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i love raymond!!!!! but yea his character is too annoying how he always cares abouit myolie!! myolie is so annoying in this series....

17. Makunochi

Makunochi New Member

I think he did a great job in this movie, especially his song 浮生若水- Life is water.

18. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

What makes me still continued to watched this series is because of Raymond. His acting is always the best and his character in this series is good.

19. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I like how Raymond's character was portrayed in this series because he did anything to achieve his goals.

20. sweet_rosebud

sweet_rosebud Member

he hasnt come in for me yet..hope he will be good...i quite like him...good actor he is!