RAIN. do you guys like him?

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by honkiebonkie, Apr 16, 2007.

1. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

Just wondering if any1 from PA actually likes rain. I personally don't. His like way to up himself no idea why so many girls like him. Is he THAT good looking? -shock

He rather annoys me. In some concert, i duno which 1.. but he takes his glasses of and girls go crazy?!?! thats kinda stupid.

I know he can dance but i don't particularly like his singing either.-noclue

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Don't like him AT ALL. I got SO annoyed by the poster of his concert in Canada. With WINGS! It's a huge WTF =_=b

But then, I've always been impartial with Korean entertainment scene. Don't find him attractive/hot/cool/any number of desirable attributes.

3. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

yup.. i so agree. not that i dun like koreans personally. Mayb its just the majority of girls?

4. bjlove

bjlove Member

i seriously used to love him! after full house i was obsessed...but after he left korea, i felt less attached...new singers came..new boy band..rain just became old.

5. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

no offence, bt i tink se7en is better lol (not talkin in a homo way lol) - cos i discovered true korean love of musik through se7en...which is why i prefer him better lol...jst by listenin 2 come back to me - ive gone se7en mad lmaoz!!!!!

6. bro666

bro666 New Member

my goodness rain is ugly ... i heard from a friend at first when rain wanted to become a dancer he wasnt excepted cause the guy's too ugly LOL, dont kno if its true but look at his old pics, the guy looks hideous!! and all the girls like him cause of Full House, honestly who knew about rain before Full House

7. liltwetee

liltwetee Active Member

Rain is alright! not tooo cute but not that's bad! he just makes himself cute by the way be acts!

8. jlsv1996

jlsv1996 Member

I think he's hot and talented but I also think there's too much hype about him.

9. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

I hate rain, the way he performs stuff is so cheesy and clichéd

10. yenthi

yenthi Well-Known Member

rain is ok.. i was obssed after full house aswells
    agree with minh with the se7en...
    but then theres also tvxq dbsk.. etc etc

11. AzNrEbEl

AzNrEbEl Well-Known Member

one word "NO"

12. CharismaLee

CharismaLee Well-Known Member

He's not hot, just the guy people seem to be into until a new guy comes along!!

13. gina7ar

gina7ar Active Member

I think rain is really cute looking especially when he smiles! He's also really good at dancing and acting~ what is there to not like about him? Hehe! So tall aswell!

14. Cielfairy

Cielfairy New Member

Well I'm suffering from the now called ·I saw him in Full House and thought he was cute" fever. I believe I will get better soon. Lol!

15. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

fame gets to ppls heads thats all it is

16. rin

rin Well-Known Member

rain is so and so...he comes and goes....dunno why so many people like him so much

gone with the wind...i guess -dead

17. ncyd

ncyd Member

i don't want to offend anyone but i don't think rain is good looking at all. his body is nice, but his singing is not. his dance moves and everything about his image is like usher wanna be. no originality at all (i rather watch usher moves)-lol

18. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

i love rain!
    he may not be the best looking. but he just looks attractive and hes a mesmerizing dancer! and he can sing. and sometimes, he can just look so cute and adorable. like in fullhouse. hes full of charisma ;)

I"M GOING TO HIS CONCERT IN TORONTO! MUAHA :)

19. chimagun

chimagun Well-Known Member

i never liked him. i dont see why everyone likes him so much.

20. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

He's ok, I thought he had a really cheeky smile and cheekyness to him when I saw Full House. He dances great but other than that I don't think he's hot or anything. There are so many hot korean actors so to me he's not one of them -lol ..... my fav is Kang Sang Woo -blush2