Presumed Accidents - 純熟意外 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Nov 9, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

tvb-presumed-accidents-2016.jpg

English Title: Presumed Accidents
    Chinese Title: 純屬意外
    Genre: Modern
    Producer: Andy Chan
    Episodes: 28

Filming Location: Hong Kong
    Filming Period: July 2015 - October 2015

Cast:
    Lawrence Ng
    Sisley Choi
    Selena Li
    Chris Lai
    Joyce Tang
    Raymond Cho
    Chow Chung
    Winki Lai
    Max Cheung
    Brian Chu
    Calvin Chan
    Man Yeung
    Snow Suen
    Henry Lo
    Yeung Chiu Hoi
    Clayton Li
    Janice Shum
    Jason Sze
    Eddie Ho

Description
    George Kiu Man Kit/喬文傑(Lawrence Ng/吳啟華) is a knowledgeable gentleman living an affluent lifestyle who runs an online antique business. He has been living alone ever since the passing of his wife [Chong Wing Yi/莊穎兒(Selena Li/李施嬅). The only person who knows about George's past is his butler Cheung Hak Loi/張克萊(Chow Chung/周驄)

Until one day, George comes across an insurance investigator named Eunice Yan Yin/殷然(Sisley Choi/蔡思貝) at the hospital, sending ripple effects to his quiet life. When Eunice tries to find out the cause for her late parents' accidental death, she discovers her life is somehow tied to George. In order to get close to Eunice, George joins her insurance company to help with her investigation and gets to know her suitor Manius Cheuk Sing Yeung/卓聲揚(Lai Lok Yi/黎諾懿)

Gradually, George and Eunice realize that all the accidents are somehow seen as if they have been controlled by someone. Just as they are about to get to the truth, George meets Faye Ling Yeuk Fei/凌若菲(Selena Li/李施嬅)who bears a resemblance to his late wife. At the same time, it turns out Manius and Faye's upbringings are also hidden with secrets.....

#1 b-lee, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1

2. this will air after My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan

• Like Like x 1
  3. John Ma paired with Sisley or Selena both hot I hope Selena look better for him Jeff :hmm:

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Don't forget Joyce, another veteran actress! Glad to see her back in the spot light too. Hope she has more scenes then Sisley :p Although dang another Sisley lead role for her. This is def the year of TVB showing different types of series. I've actually been watching them back to back, only one I haven't seen is Fashion Wars, probably watch that later.

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

sisley going to run things. the dramas shes been involved in are always cursed.

selena is overly fake and gross. thought she was different, but they should make category 4 with andy and pau goe.

6. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

looking forward to this drama! selena li :wub:

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi crasianlee

Yea, haven't seen Joyce in a while too. But John Ma finally made it to secondary lead actor (better than supporting, but not the MAIN lead actor):yell:

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

A series I might watch...

9. lol first scene was weird is it time travel show again :moses:

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

I don't hate it, i like the casts..... i could see a lot of the people from heavenly sword and dragon sabre 2000 lol

11. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

It's kind of sad that Joyce has never won a single TVB award, a great veteran she is...glad she just rolls with it though and sticks with TVB.

12. lolohow creepy is lawrence in this :gum: it look sooooo wrong when he stalks Sissy smh:facepalm:

13. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

why was there an ancient scene in the beginning? also did anyone watch episode 6 yet?

he got hit by a car? but didnt go to to the hospital? why not?

• Like Like x 1
  14. im watching the sitcom more no selena or john ma yet:john:

15. Jimmyyy09

Jimmyyy09 Active Member

Lawrence Ng char is polly immortal or a time traveler or he got super power LOL

• Like Like x 1
  16. another "but say yun" lol kev from blue veins :kevin:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ailyeric

i thought of that in the beginning of the first episode...

18. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I call Martian!

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

he cant be immortal? he was sick or injured???

• Genius! Genius! x 1
  20. ailyeric

This drama reminds me of the American drama Forever. He is an immortal and the sidekick is also an old man.