Power Chan - Sergeant Kin

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tien317, Jul 2, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

What do u think about him? I like him when he is in the bar chatting with his good fren ( Michael Tao ) but i dislike his character in the police force. He is kinda selfish and always want to win and be a rank above other police officers and teams.I feel that he will bring troubles to Michael. In episode 22,Michael quarreled with him because of Power's selfishness...

#1 tien317, Jul 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  2. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

He looked evil to being with lolz....always knew he would step on anyone who got in his way though yah...lolz

3. antran

antran New Member

he doesnt really look evil just creepy and selfish.......hehe

4. nicolehui84

nicolehui84 New Member

evil guy

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

he looks evil..and Michael and him arnt even friends anymore..

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he reminds me of kevin cheng in burning flame 2....the same character...too obsessed in performance and promotion....

7. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

What kind of parents name their kids "Power"

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

He is selfish and evil.

9. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yaa but well... maybe they watched too much superman or powerrangers. anyway
    i like to watch "power<_<" . but yea, his character is really bad. but still like watching him xD

10. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he's a talented actor...i loved him so much when he was in a step into the past....righteous and intelligent....

11. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

lol~~.. Its just acting man.. No need to be harsh.. But in this drama he portrays himself as a guy who will do anything just to get a promotion. Sort of selfish guy though..

12. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

LOL what made you ask that? that was so unexpected, i was scolling down and then out of nowhere, i see your question and then i just bursted out laughing. xD It actually makes a lot of sense and it makes me wonder why i haven't thought about it before xD

Anyways, about Power's character, i'm glad that he did become friends with Michael again, at the end and that he learned to change his ways. ^_^

13. najke

najke Member

He is not a Sergeant ? Michael is Sergeant Cheung King-Fung SGT 39270

14. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Michael is Sergeant ma.... All the team leaders and assistant team leader's are sergeant