Plastic Surgery: Viann Zhang’s Dramatic Transformation

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 17, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

viann-zhang.jpg

Busty mainland women seem to particularly attract Hong Kong actors. First, there was Zhejiang beauty, Mavis Pan (潘霜霜) who won Raymond Lam’s (林峰) heart. Another busty goddess, Viann Zhang, (張馨予) hailing from Suzhou captivated Ron Ng ( (吳卓羲). Aside from capturing his heart, Viann even had Ron picking her up from the airport.

Recently, a group of fans scolded Viann severely on Weibo. Normally refusing to admit his dating status, Ron uncharacteristically silenced his fans while protecting his girlfriend! However, Viann was concerned that Ron’s heart cannot be leashed. Viann wrote on her blog earlier, “God bless sausage sister to leave my sight.” Viann’s statement alluded that sausage-lipped Kate was competing with her for Ron. Of course Viann had to kick the third party away!

Twenty-two-year-old, Viann Zhang’s original name was Zhang Yan (張燕). As a model, she posed for numerous sexy photos. With her 35F figure, Viann was China’s “Soccer Babe” in 2009 and appeared in mainland online game <赤壁銅雀台>. While filming Pretty Maid <大丫鬟> in 2009 in China, Ron met Viann at a nightclub and started dating secretly.

Netizens unearthed old photos of Viann prior to plastic surgery. Comparing the before and after photos, the changes were drastic and even resembled different women!

2. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

Wow she looks so different!No wonder she changed her nose!looks so big in the first pic,

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Not much of a big difference besides the nose. The eyes didn't really need to be changed but double eyelid do look better.

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

she look pretty back then....

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

She isn't THATT bad in the before... but it definitely looked better in after

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Wow .. so much news about her now. Talk about shooting to fame through sex. I guess has to be sex with the right person.

Any jobs on her boobs?

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Even though i can't read what it says on the photo.. it does have a sign on the chest area.. so possibly.. yes.

If you do plastic sugery on your face.. might as well do the boobs too!

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ yea, y not?

9. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

if those pics r true then she looks different mucher nicer now then b4!!!!!!

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ I think most people who get plastic surgery will make themselves look better rather than worse.

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol of course!

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

I approve this new transformation.

13. naruto02

naruto02 Well-Known Member

wow 35F? no wonder they look so nice. too bad they're saying it's fake but does look real sexy on her.

14. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

15. mashimaro9

mashimaro9 Well-Known Member

those china girls sure knows which person to pick for their fame (sign)

16. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

wow beside the nose, i prefer the old one compare to the new

17. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

Like the new transformation!!

18. gavyo

gavyo Well-Known Member

sigh...its jst all about looks these days