photoshop questions

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by asiangang, Jul 30, 2007.

1. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Hi,
    i dont use photoshop right now, and i wanna try it out...so can some1 please tell me mroe about it?...like if its free or not..what i can do in it....etc..etc...

thanks in advance:)

2. bionca88

bionca88 Well-Known Member

there are so many thing you could do with Photoshop. Its an image editing software. Example you can edit your own pictures or manipulate with them. You can even learn to create your own graphics, banner webpage etc. There is no freeware, you need to purchase but can download for a trial.

Look at the picture below, I took a picture of a glass with my digital camera, the picture came out so awful I then play with photoshop to transform the glass.

Original photo before edit
    [​IMG]

After edit with photoshop
    [​IMG]

Chiristian Dior original colored photo I changed part into black and white.
    [​IMG]

bigger image
    [​IMG]

More about photoshop link http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/photoshop/

Download free trial link https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop

hope this is helpful.

3. asiangang

^whao thanks, i just downloaded it...and i still dont know how to do a lot of things...i odnt even know where the paint can tool thingy isXD...lol...the tutorial said that it sould be on the right side of ur screen...but i cant find the tool bar thingy...=(...so bad at this...

4. asiangang

can some1 tell me where the paint bucket is??...it says it should be on the right in the tool boz, but i cant even find the tool box...so clueless..

5. bionca88

look for the gradient tool, right click, hold it and you'll see the paint bucket.
    [​IMG]

So how is everything with you and photoshop?

6. bionca88

7. asiangang

whao thanks sooo much!!!

8. asiangang

how do i know what color #C64866 is??..and whao the others is??..and is there a way i could change the color just by typing in the #thingy?

9. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

10. asiangang

oh thanks^
    how do u import pictures in and can u import more than 1?

11. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

File -> Open

or

Copy and Paste

Why don't you google for a tutorial -ann