Philip Ng Seen Dining with Moon Lau

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 15, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

philip-ng.jpg

Hong Kong artiste Philip Ng (伍允龍) has recently been rumored with Moon Lau (劉佩玥), the second runner-up in the 2013 Miss Hong Kong Pageant. The two not only carried the same style of luggage bags, but were also spotted eating out together near Philip’s home. However, the 37 year-old martial artist denied the rumors via a telephone interview.

Philip explained that he and Moon attended TVB’s monthly birthday celebration for its artistes together, since both their birthdays are in September. At the event, they were photographed with the same style of luggage bags because it had been a prize from a draw.

In terms of how the two were spotted dining together near Philip’s home, he shared, “We met each other while filming a drama. It’s normal to eat out with a friend! I had to work that day while Moon had some time off, so we decided to grab a bite near my place. She left right after we were done eating. I also returned to TVB for work after heading home to feed my dogs.” Philip added the tabloid rumors have not affected his relationship with costars.

Creds: Oncc

2. isn't Moon friends with Linda :kenn: cant fight when they see each other :rayger:

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Moon can do better than that..

5. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

TVB's celebs relationship are like a circle.....

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

:trollface:
    Dudes jawline looks like the troll.

7. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Very true! Just like Hollywood. Heck I guess you can say just like Hollywood they get around :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

I thought the same when I read it !